Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Redouane

Mahrez to .......................?

1 minute ago, Redouane said:

"It's been a different season this year but it doesn't take anything away from his qualities." -Wenger

This is a very important statement. 

Wenger's comments suggest he is interested.  However, the price needs to be lowered. His comment is to encourage Mahrez and his representative to do that. It's an old school method. However, in this instance, the "little" club is flush with cash and has an asset with three years left on a water tight deal. 

Its quite ironic that we rate Mahrez higher than his potential suitors. I think the term best suited for Mahrez at arse is a side bitch.

I do wish both Mahrez, his representatives and Wenger show a bit more integrity, transparency and get this deal done. It's quite a waste of our time. We have a team to build FFS. 

6 minutes ago, thegaffa said:

Spoke to a few arsenal fans yesterday and rumours around their club suggest that we want Perez and chambers plus cash, not itk or anything just passing on what I heard guys.

According to 90% of Arsenal fans Mahrez was a Arsenal player last summer. They are the most deluded fan base in the country. Wouldn't believe a word a 'Arsenal ITK' says. Also, apparently we wanted Troy deeney to replace Vardy who was joining Arsenal, that was from an 'Arsenal ITK' . 

6 minutes ago, thegaffa said:

Spoke to a few arsenal fans yesterday and rumours around their club suggest that we want Perez and chambers plus cash, not itk or anything just passing on what I heard guys.

Nonsense. 

5 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

According to 90% of Arsenal fans Mahrez was a Arsenal player last summer. They are the most deluded fan base in the country. Wouldn't believe a word a 'Arsenal ITK' says. Also, apparently we wanted Troy deeney to replace Vardy who was joining Arsenal, that was from an 'Arsenal ITK' . 

And you know that to be false ?

5 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

We did want deeney the four offers we made says we did.

And let's be honest the actions of Vardy's stupid wife made most on here think Vardy was off.

7 hours ago, thegaffa said:

I wouldn't want Chambers at all. He's bang average. I'd only take him if his value was less than 8mil in the exchange.

40 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Is he really 28?  Jeez, what a waste of that talent stagnating at the emirates 

He's a clueless footballer that never evolved. I'm not sure he stagnated at Arsenal, as I'm not convinced he had it in him to play better. All pace and very little end product. He's done well to trouser so much cash off them with bonkers weekly wages. Avoid.

3 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

He's a clueless footballer that never evolved. I'm not sure he stagnated at Arsenal, as I'm not convinced he had it in him to play better. All pace and very little end product. He's done well to trouser so much cash off them with bonkers weekly wages. Avoid.

He's on £140k p/w aswelllol

Archived