Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Redouane

Mahrez to .......................?

38 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

How can the gunners accommodate Riyad, Ozil and Sanchez? They will surely be selling one of they come for Riyad. 

What? None of them play the same position..

42 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

Arsenal have had a £87 million bid for Mbappe turned down so we know they have plenty of money to spend, so they better not start low-balling us for Mahrez, £50m cash or £40m + Lucas Perez.

They put that bid in for Mbappe because they knew it would be turned down. Now they can say "look at all the money we were "willing" to spend" lol

They'll be a queue of clubs after him but we're in the position of power due to his contract so he'll go to the club that offers the best deal which is usually the one that offers most upfront rather than a transfer with add ons etc. 

Can't see him going to Arsenal. No Champs league football and can't see them paying the price tag & payment structure we'll want. 

Personally think if he stays in England he'll go join his boy Kante at Chelsea as Abramovich will offer big cash upfront and no doubt sweeten it with a business deal of some sort for the owners!

If not Chelsea I think he'll go back to France.

6 hours ago, Albert said:

They'll be a queue of clubs after him but we're in the position of power due to his contract so he'll go to the club that offers the best deal which is usually the one that offers most upfront rather than a transfer with add ons etc. 

Can't see him going to Arsenal. No Champs league football and can't see them paying the price tag & payment structure we'll want. 

Personally think if he stays in England he'll go join his boy Kante at Chelsea as Abramovich will offer big cash upfront and no doubt sweeten it with a business deal of some sort for the owners!

If not Chelsea I think he'll go back to France.

Broadly agree with that Albert. Always thought Chelsea most likely destination and moksy confirmed they were interested last summer. Surprised wenger would make any comment on him having been let down last summer. No public bid made but well publicised that they wanted him and we wouldn't sell. If there are doubts in wenger's mind now about whether they will get him then I would expected him to flat bat away any interview question. He sounded very coy, just like he did last summer when we know they were trying to buy him. Trying to buy players and not getting them will hardly make the gooners more content with him staying. 

i think it comes down to whether chelsea want to gazump. They may be waiting for arsenal to do all the hard negotiating work and then rock up with an extra few quid for Riyad in the same way they took Willian from under Spurs noses. 

His ambition come's into question personally if he's prepared to join Arsenal! 

Don't get me wrong, my dream for our club right now is to lift the FA cup in the near future! Riyad joins Arsenal thats all he'll be lifting! 

Asrenal fans berate Mezut Ozil for being 'lazy' and inconsistent, they'll eat Riyad alive 

No Champions League didn't deter NG last season. Our Riyad might be ok with delaying it a year for the right contract. I'd be massively surprised if Arsenal didn't achieve a top 4 next season (or even win it) given the lack of UCL distraction.

1 hour ago, Spudulike said:

No Champions League didn't deter NG last season. Our Riyad might be ok with delaying it a year for the right contract. I'd be massively surprised if Arsenal didn't achieve a top 4 next season (or even win it) given the lack of UCL distraction.

Arsenal's problem is a mental one. I don't see that changing with wenger staying 

1 hour ago, Spudulike said:

I mean that fact they are in the Europa league, playing Thursday/Sunday will make it even harder for them to compete. Especially if they loose Sanchez. 

Archived