Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Redouane

Mahrez to .......................?

12 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

Hopefully a bidding war begins between Arsenal and Chelsea. Although I have strange feeling he might be convinced to stay. 

Only if we convince him we are serious about upgrading the squad, I reckon. 

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Didn't the fat host travel to the KP last summer because we'd taken down the previous season's advertising with Mahrez in it? lol 

Sad bunch of freaks.

Oh man, that video was so funny.

I walked past him at KP earlier in the season hour or so before our game against them. 

2 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Only if we convince him we are serious about upgrading the squad, I reckon. 

You don't think he and his people asked about the clubs plans prior to releasing their statement. if they didn't then he has no interest in staying under any circumstances which I believe to be the case

I'd tell him there's no way we're coming down in price so if it not met you'll have to knuckle down next season do well and then you might get the move next season. Bad enough asking to leave but to ask to drop the price is a joke.

The only way we would convince him to stay would be to get a world class manager and invest in some quality players....as that is about as realistic as me finding Narnia in my wardrobe it will be a case of the highest bidder...

20 hours ago, Callabinho said:

The only way we would convince him to stay would be to get a world class manager and invest in some quality players....as that is about as realistic as me finding Narnia in my wardrobe it will be a case of the highest bidder...

Don't really understand why we can't invest in some quality tbh, it's not like our owners can't afford to

5 minutes ago, StevieB said:

That's been in a few links today Messi calls for Barcelona to sign Mahrez 

But if you click on the link it gives a bit more info.. it explains that Messi is hugely influential to Barca with regards to player recruitment and his agents do alot of the sounding out for them...

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

Always thought Messi was taller than that ....

Haha Countryfox .. the art of derailing a subject .. I don't know what's the official wording in media or marketing .. anti-lobbying? ..

still it remains that possibly and just possibly:

MESSI WANTS MAHREZ  

btw .. are you heading to the beach these days ?!

56 minutes ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

I'd rather we sold to Barca for £35-40m than Arsenal for £45-50m!

If Barca offered 20m and Arsenal offered 40m, I reckon Riyad would throw a massive strop if we told him we're selling to Arsenal...

I don't get why we're so down on our players & staff on here.

Talk of Mahrez going anywhere for £30 - £40M is just madness. In this market he's worth £60m plus. Why on earth would we sell him for much less?

I doubt we'll get £60m, btw, & will be delighted to see him here next season!

2 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

I don't get why we're so down on our players & staff on here.

Talk of Mahrez going anywhere for £30 - £40M is just madness. In this market he's worth £60m plus. Why on earth would we sell him for much less?

I doubt we'll get £60m, btw, & will be delighted to see him here next season!

We've become accustomed to how Rudkin does business.

Now van dijk is available following Liverpool pulling out . Seems a straight race between citeh and Chelsea. I don't suppose Chelsea had budgeted for this deal to go ahead so if it does, it limits their ability to make as many signings unless they are selling several big wage players to get them off the wage bill. 

A possible pursuit of mahrez mahrez could be a casualty of a van dijk deal 

Archived