Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Redouane

Mahrez to .......................?

My mate who's an Everton fan said last night that he thinks Everton should sign mahrez. Hes now just tagged me in an Everton fan discussion about Everton signing Vardy. I find it hilarious how deluded Everton fans are 

2 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

My mate who's an Everton fan said last night that he thinks Everton should sign mahrez. Hes now just tagged me in an Everton fan discussion about Everton signing Vardy. I find it hilarious how deluded Everton fans are 

Who's gonna tell them? :whistle:

5 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

They arent paying £40 mill for mahrez

Paying more than anyone else would - always. That's why they generally have the best players! interesting development this ankle fracture. never know with injuries although a fracture is usually pretty straightforward unless there are some ligament complications involved.  

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Paying more than anyone else would - always. That's why they generally have the best players! interesting development this ankle fracture. never know with injuries although a fracture is usually pretty straightforward unless there are some ligament complications involved.  

Depends what type of a fracture it is. A clean break is also described as a fracture in medical terms

1.  Hazard's ankle fracture might mean he misses pre-season and take him a couple of months to get back up to speed, Chelsea aren't going to fork out big money on a replacement until October at the absolute latest.

2.  Hazard isn't going to Real Madrid, I think he said that if they came knocking, he would listen to what they had to say.  Like any other player on the planet would.

On ‎03‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 19:01, TK95 said:

Arsenal fans TV seem a little underwhelmed lol

Didn't the fat host travel to the KP last summer because we'd taken down the previous season's advertising with Mahrez in it? lol 

Sad bunch of freaks.

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Didn't the fat host travel to the KP last summer because we'd taken down the previous season's advertising with Mahrez in it? lol 

Sad bunch of freaks.

He actually seems like a decent guy. Some proper weirdos on the channel though 

Archived