Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Gylfi Sigurdsson

10 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Reports now suggest the Foxes will now focus their efforts on signing reported Everton target Gylfi Sigurdsson from Swansea City; their primary target this summer who they are prepared to make their highest earner.

(dummies will be spat)

I dont think i would be able to cope with signing a proven quality premier league player...

5 minutes ago, 49er said:

What's so great about Everton? How many trophies have they won in recent years?

bigger weekly attendance.. big name manager... it all depends on who can sell him the dream the most i suppose...

5 minutes ago, MPH said:

bigger weekly attendance.. big name manager... it all depends on who can sell him the dream the most i suppose...

I think it rests on Whether everton lose Lukaku and Barkley and us being able to keep Kasper, Mahrez and Vardy. If Everton lose Lukaku and Barkley and we still have our best 3 best players I reckon there is a chance. If we go and sell Mahrez then we haven't got a chance. 

1 minute ago, MPH said:

They will be losing their big star, Lukaku, and he will be hard to replace. I don't rate Barkley, but he may be off as well. I'm struggling to come up with any other players who they have who are really good. Most of the top players will go to teams in the big six, and not Everton. 

Just now, AmarteyAndChill said:

I think it rests on Whether everton lose Lukaku and Barkley and us being able to keep Kasper, Mahrez and Vardy. 

It could well....

They will lose Lukaku and we will lose Mahrez... 

Just now, 49er said:

They will be losing their big star, Lukaku, and he will be hard to replace. I don't rate Barkley, but he may be off as well. I'm struggling to come up with any other players who they have who are really good. Most of the top players will go to teams in the big six, and not Everton. 

We all know the gems That Walsh can find though....

2 minutes ago, MPH said:

It could well....

They will lose Lukaku and we will lose Mahrez... 

Then he will either join Everton or Stay at Swansea. Lukaku has already said staying at Everton is not an option& is in demand. Mahrez may be over looked as our price tag will be high for him. More chance of us having Mahrez than Everton keeping Lukaku .

1 minute ago, MPH said:

We all know the gems That Walsh can find though....

Credit to the guy for unearthing the likes of Vardy, Mahrez and Kante, but he would have had a say in the likes of Slimani and Musa. Maybe some of his magic is wearing off

9 minutes ago, MPH said:

Everton will win nothing with the current top 6, especially losing Lukaku.

I also think we can offer Sigurdsson higher wages which between a team like Everton and us, should put the ball in our court

Do you really think players will sign for Everton because of Koeman? Slags off his own players publicaly (Barkley) and will probably be gone soon anyway. 

I think Everton will struggle next year without Lukaku, there aren't as good as people think 

4 minutes ago, 49er said:

For one season in the Mickey Mouse cup

True but they've bought incredibly well in terms of young players and they have their own youth prospects... who have basically carried us into th U20 World Cup final, all the goals today's were scored or assisted by an Everton player.

Theyre in good shape as long as they sign a top striker.

Archived