Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Gylfi Sigurdsson

8 hours ago, Thracian said:

Rudkin seems anonymous, even on here and exactly the same when I used to watch the Academy matches. He's not attracted a lot of compliments from the few who seem to know a bit about him but does that mean he's no good at the job he's been asked to do or might not fit in exactly with the role our owners want him to perform?.

Whatever else, Rudkin's been at the club a long time. He knows the set up from bottom to top, knows all the staff, the young players as well as the senior ones and is familiar with the rules, ways and means of organising most everything.

If our owners want an ear to the ground or someone who will soon know if something is amiss and who'd be prepared to say something to keep them informed then, brown nose or not - it would be hard to pick anyone inside the club to tick more boxes.

Such people rarely enjoy universal popularity but does that matter and would anyone else be more popular if fulfilling their function?

Administrator, Director or Football, right-hand man, however you choose to see the man he fits the part - and if the Thais have someone they know is loyal and committed to their cause then so much the better.

Trust and loyalty are big qualities, whatever the reason and the Thais will have noticed Rudkin being a part of this club since before they came - and not without achievements either. For all that we might have done better our Academy and its players have won a whole stack of awards both individually and collectively, are currently playing among the elite and, yes, they have provided some first teamers both here and for other clubs.

My point is that our owners choice is understandable, especially when placed alongside their usual sound judgement, and you don't have to like someone to respect their capabilities or their trustworthiness.      .            

Rudkin ? that description sounds like Littlefinger from GOT

17 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

If I were him, would I really choose a club that can't seem to decide on a Manager??

Money is always attractive, but a vision also needs to be sold.

Also if we sell Mahrez 'our best player'. Can only see him coming here if we keep our best players and Everton don't. 

20 minutes ago, MPH said:

Can any of the ITKs verify we are actually interested in him?

Yes I can confirm Rudkin liked him on tinder but didn't get a match, so he deleted his profile made his profile pic a bit more sexy and this time super liked him.

34 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Yes I can confirm Rudkin liked him on tinder but didn't get a match, so he deleted his profile made his profile pic a bit more sexy and this time super liked him.

Great! Thanks!

3 hours ago, MPH said:

Can any of the ITKs verify we are actually interested in him?

I can confirm that football in a June with no major tournaments is boring as heck and I look at FT with a constant hope of something happening but then with a crushing realization of nothing happening. 

Just now, HoustonFox said:

I can confirm that football in a June with no major tournaments is boring as heck and I look at FT with a constant hope of something happening but then with a crushing realization of nothing happening. 

cheers mate! :)

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

Excuse me, did I give you permission to echo my thoughts?

2 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

tumbleweed.jpg

On another note, I really want us to sign Gylfi as my brother looks like a slightly fatter version of him, so getting him a shirt with Siggurdson on would be ace. FWIW, I'm sad that we never signed Dowie so I could do the same...*

Kidding, I don't look like Dowie. I look like Mark Morriss from The Bluetones. Let's liven up the thread. Who do you have a lookalike of? Chappy cannot answer. 

12 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

On another note, I really want us to sign Gylfi as my brother looks like a slightly fatter version of him, so getting him a shirt with Siggurdson on would be ace. FWIW, I'm sad that we never signed Dowie so I could do the same...*

Kidding, I don't look like Dowie. I look like Mark Morriss from The Bluetones. Let's liven up the thread. Who do you have a lookalike of? Chappy cannot answer. 

I'm a fat Wayne Rooney :ph34r:

Archived