Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Gylfi Sigurdsson

19 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

In talks with Sigurdsson 

I we cannot get Lanzini, my first choice, this guy would be a significant upgrade on Okazaki if we continue with the 4-4-1-1. :frantics:

Just now, AmarteyAndChill said:

Yeah but I'm just saying we would call a West Ham fan deluded if they said 'West Ham should try and sign mahrez' so I'm just trying to put your comment in context:thumbup: 

Ah, I see. In which case I completely agree with you :thumbup:

He knows he needs to sign for a team where he will get regular playing time and he won't get that with the top six. He won't be interested in leaving a relegation contender for another relegation candidate so realistically that really only leaves about 6 to 8 teams and you would have to think we would be in the running. Maybe thats wishful thinking but I would love to see him come here.

12 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

He knows he needs to sign for a team where he will get regular playing time and he won't get that with the top six. He won't be interested in leaving a relegation contender for another relegation candidate so realistically that really only leaves about 6 to 8 teams and you would have to think we would be in the running. Maybe thats wishful thinking but I would love to see him come here.

Stoke, west brom, palace, Bournemouth & Southampton will not pay his wages or be able to bid(siggy may be to pricy). West Ham have lanzini( their best player who plays in his position). It's between us and Everton. Also, if Barkley stays then siggy won't play every week..

14 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Stoke, west brom, palace, Bournemouth & Southampton will not pay his wages or be able to bid(siggy may be to pricy). West Ham have lanzini( their best player who plays in his position). It's between us and Everton. Also, if Barkley stays then siggy won't play every week..

Both Leicester & Everton need to sell either mahrez or barkley to make the deal feasible but both teams definitely have the money. I don't see either player staying !!

1 minute ago, gurru991 said:

Both Leicester & Everton need to sell either mahrez or barkley to make the deal feasible but both teams definitely have the money. I don't see either player staying !!

We don't need to get rid of Mahrez to buy him. We've made about £80m more than Everton over the last two seasons.

Archived