Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Championship 2017/18

Guest FriendlyRam
On 29/11/2017 at 13:26, ealingfox said:

Ipswich unbeaten in 10 games at Derby winning 7 of them lol

We maybe deserved something, but weve gad a fair bit of luck recently and we were on the receiving of it this time, cant complain we just have to go again now.

Wolves have a real chance of pulling away of the chasing pack, villa slipped up tonight and sheff united are wobbling aswell, them and cardiff could be gone by christmas. 

1 hour ago, Chico1958 said:

Cardiff look to have done it again 3-1

Stay Second

Last year Colin said, having arrived during the season to keep Cardiff up, that he didn't need a decent transfer kitty to take them up the next season. He'll be a nightmare if he actually pulls it off ?.

Sheff Utd lost to Millwall.............. Cardiff 2nd and 6 points clear of 3rd

WTF is going on      :appl:

And Wales beat South Africa    :clap:

Ps: And we beat a Top 6 Side     :whistle:   Well they were at the beginning of the day   :thumbup:

Edited by Chico1958

Guest FriendlyRam

Wolves win on monday thats them 10 points clear of 3rd :o we're not even half way through the season yet lol

The bear will be preparing his victory song lol it would be a shock if they didnt go up now

34 minutes ago, FriendlyRam said:

Wolves win on monday thats them 10 points clear of 3rd :o we're not even half way through the season yet lol

The bear will be preparing his victory song lol it would be a shock if they didnt go up now

Wolves are already promoted, it's just a case of who finishes as runner up.

Will be really interested to see how they do in the prem next season. 

• Like 1

Guest FriendlyRam
54 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Wolves are already promoted, it's just a case of who finishes as runner up.

Will be really interested to see how they do in the prem next season. 

I think theyll do well. They look far too good for this league anyway and mid table is my prediction for them.

Birmingham always raise their game against us, and they've had some good results against top 6 opposition. No doubt Cotterill will have them trying to break up our play and get in our faces.

That said, we should still have too much for them if we turn up in any way shape or form. They've only scored 10 goals in 19 games and are in the bottom three for a good reason.

I hope we batter them like Leeds and Bolton, but I'd happily take a 1-0 win and 10 points clear of 3rd.

Wolves to beat our 102 point season.  They are steamrolling the division. It'll be nice to have another close Midlands team up. Palace can flush down to the Championship where they belong.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leicesterpool said:

Always was a bit of a risky appointment, so next for Hull then? Would Pulis be tempted by Hull or would he expect another premier league job.

Nigel Adkins probably.

11 hours ago, Koke said:

Wolves to beat our 102 point season.  They are steamrolling the division. It'll be nice to have another close Midlands team up. Palace can flush down to the Championship where they belong.

To match our total they would only be able to drop 17 points from 25 games. 

We took 60 from a possible 75 points from our last 25 games.

• Like 1

I went the Wolves friendly at the start of the season couldn’t decide if we looked absolutely abysmal or they were that good.

Had a couple of quid on us to go down.....Wrong Bet!!

I watched it too. Bit of both really. We've carried on playing exactly the same way, and you looked uninterested that day. But you went out in your next friendly and beat that German team at home and played well.

The media are all taking notice and bigging us up now after being quiet on us up until now. This is a good article:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11699/11147718/wolves-are-flying-high-in-the-championship-under-nuno
  • Like 1

Guest FriendlyRam

I wouldnt want the media attention though, it can add pressure as all of a sudden everyone expects perfection. I remember beating you guys 5-0 at home a couple of years ago (sorry to bring it up but itll make sense in a sec) and the media said it was the best football theyd seen in this league (it wasnt that good, you lot let us play tbh), we then went on an horrendous run a bit later, missed out on the playoffs despite being about 16 points clear of 7th. Saying that this Wolves team look a class above our 2014/15 side, we wouldnt of bullied this Wolves team that is certain. 

The mentality of Nuno doesn't allow us to relax or take things easy. We'll lose more games but each time we have so far we've come back and won the next one with a clean sheet. We've kept the most clean sheets in the league and the defensive organisation to get back into position when we lose the ball during games is fantastic. I genuinely can't see us losing two in a row from here on in. We're too well coached and have too much attacking talent.

Btw I don't remember that game you speak of at all. Must have wiped it from memory!

I'd happily take a 1-0 win and 10 points clear of 3rd.

Thy shall be done [emoji4]

A poor 2nd half from us and should have been two or three up but for some very wasteful finishing. We saw it out though, and three points is all that matters. Plus beating those shitehawks is always good.