Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Championship 2017/18

Guest FriendlyRam
4 hours ago, The Bear said:

I've always thought Hughes "looks good" on the ball but I've never seen him do a great deal with it other than the odd nice assist. £8m seems about right in today's financial climate, but hell have to raise his game in the Prem IMO.

Still better than Andy King though... ;)

The only thing he did last season was the chip for bents goal at your place. Other than that i cant remember him doing anything else tbh, he got the plaudits for that game, but it was ince that did the damage if I remember correctly.

Andi weimann scored more goals than him, and if im not mistaken he got more assists aswell, yet no one wants him and hughes is going for 7m (with future add ons). 

Its the more blinkered rams that rate him at 12m,, hes tidy as rowlett says, but he does very little in terms of goals and assists.

Just now, The Bear said:

Sounds like it's got real legs. Just need to have the player agree now.

Really thought Lambert was going to have a good pre-season and have a squad challenging for around the play-offs. Feels very harsh on him gone now having only been at your club for a relatively short space of time.

Still, your squad looks quite decent and can see you having a much stronger season.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

As I've mentioned before he was never the Chinese's first choice. He was always on borrowed time, and the way we played at the end of the season sealed his fate.

It speaks to their ambition that we got Santos to resign from Porto to join us, and that we are trying to sign players like this.

Staggering if you pull it off. I'd have him here without question.

Sounds like we may have pulled it off. All hail Jorge Mendes!

We've already got an entire new back four signed as well, so I'm hopeful for the coming season. Especially if we keep Helder Costa.

Guest FriendlyRam
On 02/07/2017 at 18:38, The Bear said:

Looks like we are signing CB Willy Boly on loan now too. Also from Porto. We'll be called Portuhampton Wanderers at this rate!

If your quick you can have some of our underperformers for a knock down price,, we are trying to offload as many as possible atm lol

Boro taking christie, ince, hughes, camara already gone,, bent going to turkey, plus we,re trying to get rid of blackman, shackell, russell and keogh aswell... lol

Wolves had a sold out all-ticket open training session today with 400 people turning up, and the manager spoke to the media afterwards.

"Nuno has told the media that he expects the signing of Ruben Neves to go through."

\o/

Brilliant signing if it gets over the line. A real satement of intent from the owners.