Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Championship 2017/18

14 minutes ago, bmouth_fox said:

There might be bias on this forum, but Derby aren’t ready for the Prem yet. It’s a great example of a squad full of decent - good Championship players who can’t cut it in the Prem. 

On the other hand, Fulham have some exciting players and I think they’d survive if they went up.

Cameron Jerome, Curtis Davies, and Tom Lawrence. They are very workmanlike team. I want them to come up this very reason. 

Thoroughly unimpressive stuff from Fulham. Just passing for the sake of it, no real movement up top, no real attacking intent. Reminded me of us over the last couple of months.

And what the **** were those short corners all about?! 

5 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

Derby are bobbins

Looked very average, especially up front.

If they do go up, judging by that performance, they'd do well to greatly surpass the 11 points record.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

4 minutes ago, martyn said:

For all the plaudits they get, I have been surprised at how poor Fulham have been.

Not moved the ball anywhere near quickly enough to trouble Derby.

Thought that myself, I’ve not watched them many times this season but the way people go on about them on here I was expecting some quick attacking play. 

I’m sure teams like passing for the sake of passing so it looks good on the stats. 

To be fair to Fulham they surged up the table with a 23 match unbeaten run until their loss last week.

Derby will head straight back down. Their team is full of failed Premier League players, and loads of average crap. Lumping it it Cameron Jerome will get you 20th place in this league. Demarai Gray get a lot of shit on here but he's 10 times the player Tom Lawrence is. 

Also, what's with all the empty seats?

Edited by Koke

Guest FriendlyRam

We'll take 1-0 but christ its always bloody hard with Rowett, Fulham were there for the taking tonight (on the counter), we should have scored at least 2 if not 3 from some good positions we were in 

Rowett will have us camping on our penalty area Monday, if its 0-0 with 10 to go I don't think my heart could take it

I fancied Derby to win as Fulham have looked a bit leggy and tired in their last few games. I fully expect them to win at home though. By how many goals will decide the tie. I reckon if it goes to extra time Derby might sneak it. 

Hoping for a big Boro win tomorrow. But whoever wins out of Derby/Fulham is who I'll be rooting for. Can't be doing with Pulis or Bruce. 

Edited by The Bear

3 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Cannot believe anyone on here wants Derby up.

27 minutes ago, Koke said:

Guaranteed 6 points mate, as always.

We’ve made it really clear that we want Derby to go up so we can beat them twice and laugh at their repeated failure, and still people think we are being disloyal.

1 minute ago, surrifox said:

Hutton still making a living from football - unbelievable 

Can't believe he's only 33!

Scored one goal in nearly 8 years, I wonder who that was against :rolleyes:

• Haha 2