Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Championship 2017/18

Something is telling me Middlesbrough too. I just know Pulis will grind it out.

I do like Middlesbrough awayso wouldn't mind if they come up. In fact, all four play off teams are good away days.

On 07/05/2018 at 18:30, Fox92 said:

Bournemouth and Brighton will not finish below Cardiff.

Cardiff will finish 20th. Yes the PL is poor outside of the top 6 and there are poor sides in the league but Cardiff need serious investment. We're talking about a side where Sol Bamba, Lee Peltier and Gary Madine are starters.

That’s a bit of a statement when we don’t know who’ll come up via the playoffs. 

11 hours ago, Leeds Fox said:

That’s a bit of a statement when we don’t know who’ll come up via the playoffs. 

If it's Villa or Fulham, I think they'll stay up. 

Wouldn't mind Derby coming up if only to beat their own record of 11 points in the shittest season ever in this league. 

I can't see Cardiff having a massive budget next season, they'll rely on free transfers, I can't see it going very well for them. Their owners have already stated the money they've got from promotion isn't as much as people think, I get the feeling they've got a lot of debts to pay off

Edited by MrSpaM

4 hours ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Must admit, find it hard to see what Holloway's done wrong. Severely reduced the wage bill, brought in youngster and have one of the best home records in the league. Seems bizarre to me to get rid for McClaren, even if they'll probably play better football under him

You're right but hes a c*nt so it's great news!

I remember watching Derby in the play-offs in 2007 after we yet again struggled to survive in the Championship wondering if we'd get back to top-six level at some point.

Feels different and a lot better watching them recently.

Absolute no way I want Fulham to come up. They are a much better footballing side than Derby and i wouldn't be surprised if Fulham came here next season and taught us a lesson at KP. Derby are a bit meh and we normally beat them so I really hope they win.