Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Adster

Harry Maguire Official

"There were a number of clubs interested, but when I met the manager here, he pretty much swayed it into the direction of this club.

"Leicester are on the up and it looks very promising for the future."

But but but, Shakespeare is an unknown and no one will want to play for him!

Welcome Harry, I would gladly be your little spoon.

X

A good signing, but the next one will tell us a lot more about the Club's ambitions. Whilst Evans would be a useful addition, he's the sort of player that you might sign if you are thinking of finishing 10-14th in the Premier League. If, on the other hand, we go out and splash the cash and buy Sigurdsson then we may be indicating that we are serious about a top eight finish, If so, Mahrez may be tempted to stay. If Gylfi were to come on board, and we bought in a couple of top quality players (not sure who) then a top six may not be out of the question.

Proven his worth at this level from a team on the back foot last season. A very sensible signing.

He's got one of those lanky strides to get him out of trouble and will stick his head in when needed.

I'm sure we'll put him situations to correct those nice teeth.

58 minutes ago, 49er said:

I liked a lot of that - good in the air, reads situations well, gets his head up and sees the situations but he needs to stop floating the nowhere balls or start being a lot more accurate and firing the pass shallower and with more venom and might try to take a touch or two fewer on occasions. Counter attacking is often the better for greater urgency. Quality player though if prepared to improve.  

8 minutes ago, Ricey said:

Bit of debate on here before about how tall he was. Some websites were saying 6ft 1.

On one the videos on the OS it shows you him being measured at 194cm (6ft 3).

Well, Football Manager has him at 6ft 2, so I don't know what to think.