Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Adster

Harry Maguire Official

6 minutes ago, Ozwin said:

They letting us watch stuff now then? Have they scrapped FoxesPlayer?

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/2016-17/new-look-beta-lcfc.com-launches-today-3730200.aspx

Leicester City Football Club is proud to introduce a new, unique and immersive online platform on LCFC.com 

- The new official website will incorporate written and video content together and will be completely free of charge 
- A range of exciting features will be added over the summer to make the online experience easier and more enjoyable 
- The Club encourages fans to provide feedback on the beta website before the full launch on Wednesday 21 June 

• Like 4

Guest CityFan 06

Very pleased with this signing. 

Maguire is an astute addition. Good start to the summer transfer window under Shakespeare. 

Maguire is the type of signing that reminds me of when we had a thorough recruitment system. Hope Shakespeare continues to bring that back.

53 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Really big signing for us in more ways than one. Looked class towards the end of last season and at 24 he has his best years ahead of him.

He'll be skipper here within 2 years.

Would certainly be a good potential captain in years to come I agree

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Welcome big 'Arry. 

Now for f**k's sake let's hope he never thinks to himself "Ooh, I think I'll have a read of Foxestalk, see what they're all saying about me"

Yeah agree with this, I know its mostly made in jest but not really comfortable with reading things like "yeah he might be ugly but don't care now he plays for us" etc

Its not out of the realms of possibility that he, his family, Mrs etc will read this and comments like that just aint needed imo.

Either way superb signing

34 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Maguire said that as soon as he spoke to shakey he knew he wanted to join us. Apparently shakey really sold him the potential Leicester city have and how we're looking up, not down. Good news all round :)

So much for Shakespeare being unable to attract players here. 

Maguire has an exceedingly large chin. Might explains why he runs like has done a dump in his pants