Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Adster

Harry Maguire Official

19 minutes ago, Ricey said:

Bit of debate on here before about how tall he was. Some websites were saying 6ft 1.

On one the videos on the OS it shows you him being measured at 194cm (6ft 3).

194 cm = 6 ft 4 actually... :blink:

maybe he continued to grow after the first time he was measured for football manager/those sites.

As decent as this signing looks do we have any idea on his leadership, positioning, organising?

We don't need a slightly better Benalouane or Amartey.

We need someone who can potentially take over from Huth and Wes in terms of organisation.

It's no secret that we've often looked more comfortable at the back with Huths presence, and then with Wes and Was who are/were probably slightly less commanding but also important.

Basically I'm wondering whether he is captain material?

I'm a little cautious to heap praise on. He earned a fair few plaudits and was Hull's best player least season probably.

But they were still relegated, being the best player in a poor side doesn't mean you're good. I hope he puts my doubts to rest.

6 hours ago, Gazza3 said:

Looks like club are finally learning

first premier league regular we ve  signed since ????

good news

whose next ? Gibson ? Sigurdsson ? 

Well, with Klassen going to Everton, I can't see Sigurdsson going there as well which gives us a good chance of landing him with Everton out of the picture.

Fuchin stoked about this signing! With 'Arry and 'Uth at the back and the lad from Chester in a few years (hopefully) to eventually take Bob's spot we suddenly look a lot more solid at the back. In theory.

Oddly enough he looked like Hull's biggest goal threat when they played us at the KP. He's gonna get a few goals this year fo sho.

Edited by Wizerud
i'm hasty

9 hours ago, drofmor55 said:

Still young and will learn a lot playing alongside the likes of Morgan, Huth & Fuchs..

yeah .... he will learn fast that he must cover the lack of pace and mobility of his new team mates.....

10 hours ago, Ricey said:

Bit of debate on here before about how tall he was. Some websites were saying 6ft 1.

On one the videos on the OS it shows you him being measured at 194cm (6ft 3).

he isnt 6ft1 thats for sure ha ha.. the club were obviously intrigued so measured him straight away!

it's what we needed a young talented defender that can challenge and learn from as well as play with Huth and Morgan. let's not heap pressure on him and let him develop naturally to be a part of the team for years to come!

4 hours ago, mozartfox said:

yeah .... he will learn fast that he must cover the lack of pace and mobility of his new team mates.....

How soon will be read the game as well as Huth and, to a certain extent, Fuchs? Huth, Morgan and Fuchs have served us well, and will still have something to offer in the coming season - not bad for a trio that cost a combined £3-4m, one fifth of Maguire's transfer fee. That said, Maguire is a good signing and will flourish alongside Huth in particular.