Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Adster

Harry Maguire Official

Chuffed to bits with this signing, wanted us to go in for him after we played them. Proper defender, good passing ability, seems like a down to earth guy and still has potential to improve as he's still young.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Yeah agree with this, I know its mostly made in jest but not really comfortable with reading things like "yeah he might be ugly but don't care now he plays for us" etc

Its not out of the realms of possibility that he, his family, Mrs etc will read this and comments like that just aint needed imo. 

Either way superb signing

CE9MTUyWoAAKSoB.jpg

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Decent. He was quoted saying Shakey convinced him too. Two more big signing and the 'Shakey won't attract high quality new players' argument will be proved wrong.

Probably 80,000 other reasons I would have thought..

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Yeah agree with this, I know its mostly made in jest but not really comfortable with reading things like "yeah he might be ugly but don't care now he plays for us" etc

Its not out of the realms of possibility that he, his family, Mrs etc will read this and comments like that just aint needed imo.

Either way superb signing

Good thing he didn't sign for Chelsea, David Luiz would have had his family in tears.

A superb addition. Hope this the first of several  that arrive with prem experience. I think the club have learnt from last year that prem experience is vital although it appears there is a price to pay for it. Worth it though !!

21 minutes ago, FuchingKante said:

Why do all footballers feel the need to say "obviously" every 3 words

For the same reason F1 drivers like saying 'for sure', probably :P

Well, that's the long term replacement for Morgan sorted then...  How about Huth?

Edited by PhillippaT

Very well done by all involved. Fee nowhere near as daft as being made out by neutrals as it's £12mil with add-ons. A position we needed strengthening in sorted early doors with a quality addition. Knows the league and will likely fit our ethos. Ticks every box for me.

After those saying we needed a big name manager to attract players, I claimed that the manager doesn't really matter in these things and it's overhyped. Maguire says playing with Shakespeare's a big thing in this move, so maybe I was wrong after all ;)