Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Confederations Cup 2017

Video ref used in Portugal v Mexico, Portugal, Pepe goal disallowed for offside though it happened a few mins ago now and no relevant replay for the viewers.

Currently on ITV for anyone trying to shelter themselves from the heat.

Mexico surprised me a bit, they play an enjoyable brand of team football with some individual talent in the mix. That chicharito is a decent player :ph34r: vela too is good (would like both of them here)

And I noticed Gomez seem a lot more comfortable in the Portugal side than barca's.

Portugal's subs flipped the switch. 

Enjoyable game to watch -- more enjoyable with the sound off(on FS1).

Edit -- are you kidding me?  Nice set piece el Tri !

I've been calling for video replays for a while now, but i'm not sure I like it already!

Every goal is being looked at, and it's arguably casuing more controvesy than if it wasn't being used. They're still getting decisions wrong! :crylaugh:

I also don't see the point in it if we can't hear what is being discussed (Like we do in other sports using VAR) and we're none the wiser of decisions having to second guess what the games been stopped for.

If the NFL standard "indisputable visual evidence" was used, that goal would have stood.  But ... that does nothing to shorten delays, and produces the same amount of (though sometimes different) controversies.

chile are such a great team they have like two or three of the legit best players in the world but also jean beausajour and that fella who was shit for west brom. glorious mix. 

2 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

chile are such a great team they have like two or three of the legit best players in the world but also jean beausajour and that fella who was shit for west brom. glorious mix. 

Wigan and Birmingham not WBA :thumbup: 

Archived