Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Boudebouz

On 29. Juli 2017 at 20:09, chicagofox said:

Until he has one bad game in preseason and then he'll be a useless waste of space who needs to be replaced.

Or he might not be the answer at all.

Once he is considered useless he will be banished to our graveyard of our youngsters AKA the Bundesliga.

4 hours ago, Kp1984 said:

I have seen the clips of this guy he does have the potential to be better then Marez imo. The problem is the club don't even know he exists and it's a pipe dream ?. A good dream tho ?

I believe one of the ITK mentioned him as a target on the Gylfi thread.

33 minutes ago, Bamba's Babes said:

The people who want this player are the same morons who don't value Mahrez.

Couldn't make it up really.

It's always the same morons who think that people don't value Mahrez when the fact is that Mahrez doesn't value us.

It is he that wants to go!

54 minutes ago, murphy said:

It's always the same morons who think that people don't value Mahrez when the fact is that Mahrez doesn't value us.

It is he that wants to go!

Mahrez values himself, we're poop while he has ability to go places. We scuppered our chances of building last summer. We're also rans from now on.

1 minute ago, Bamba's Babes said:

Mahrez values himself, we're poop while he has ability to go places. We scuppered our chances of building last summer. We're also rans from now on.

OK, I get that, but if people would like to see him move on (including myself) it's because he is unsettled and on the basis of last year his mind is not 100% on it.  It's not because he isn't rated as a player.

Archived