Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Boudebouz

32 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

So he was linked with us...?

If you look at my post, you'll see I quoted you, when you said Boudebouz had been linked with 4 clubs in recent days and I said we were not one of them.  Our only link with him, was back in June - and I haven't seen anything since.

It's moments like this I hope Shakey is sat in his office at the training ground, having a cuppa - and just having a casual browse through this part of the forum

(some parts i hope he never sees :P)

He sees this topic up near the top, has a look at the name on the old FM and thinks, "why not" lol

I can hope right!

14 minutes ago, Beechey said:

His free kicks look absolutely filthy

We need a decent direct free-kick taker as well, remember Huths go lol (against Stoke i believe?)

It almost seems too obvious to say he'd be a decent replacement for Riyad, but he's got a few similar qualities - which would probably aid him in fitting in here quicker.

Okay Shakey, i think i'd let you off selling Mahrez for £35+ add-ons if this guy comes in...

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

We're now using some geeks make up twitter account as a source now are we.

Who are just hoping the picture is him.

When its revealed it's Iborra, they will say it broke down on personal terms but the deal could be revived. 

19 hours ago, bald reynard said:

If you look at my post, you'll see I quoted you, when you said Boudebouz had been linked with 4 clubs in recent days and I said we were not one of them.  Our only link with him, was back in June - and I haven't seen anything since.

though tbf sometimes that doesnt always matter, look at Henry Onyekuru move to Everton, was mainly linked with Arsenal, most thought he was heading there, but headed to Everton instead

Archived