Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
87fox

George Thomas

5 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Source?

I can't say. Im not an ITK. But I just know this so thought I'd share. Take it or leave it if you want. Been on this site long enough to have made up rumours at some other point in the last 13 years if that's what I was going to do :)

6 hours ago, Nickfosse said:

Wasn't he speaker of the House of Commons? Later Lord Tonypandy?  Or was that a different bloke?

We are also signing 'Black Rod' later this week.........  Just need to finalise the length (of the contract). Rachel will be happy with this.

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

IWe are also signing 'Black Rod' later this week.........  Just need to finalise the length (of the contract). Rachel will be happy with this.

ITK on this one and it isn't happening the rod has better uses of his skills, he is known to public banging with his rod and thinks this a more suitable use of his time.

That's some goal - positioning, imagination, control, accuracy. The sort of strike you remember for a lifetime. Unfortunately for some it's the only time they scoe a goal of such brilliance but if this guy can show that kind of skill regularly he'd be a potentially exciting acquisition. Not sure why the infomation's circulating before any deal is signed though.   

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/swansea-transfer-news-george-thomas-coventry-city-leicester-newcastle-brighton-a7812241.html

Swansea City are leading the chase to sign Coventry City’s EFL Trophy final hero George Thomas this summer.

20-year-old Thomas scored Coventry’s brilliant second goal in their famous 2-1 defeat of Oxford United at Wembley in April but he is now out of contract and is very unlikely to stay to play League Two football for Coventry next season.

Thomas played for Wales Under-20s at the Toulon Tournament in France earlier this month and a move to Wales is the likeliest next step for his career.

Swansea want Thomas and are currently considering what they are willing to pay for him. He is expected to cost roughly £500,000 in training compensation, before add-ons, having been at the Coventry academy for years.

Swansea would likely loan Thomas out to the Championship if they signed him rather than leave him in their Under-23s.

Leicester City are also keen on Thomas but have not yet decided what they are willing to offer for him. Promoted teams Newcastle United and Brighton and Hove Albion are also monitoring the situation of one of the most talented youngsters in the lower leagues.

9 hours ago, chicagofox said:

Is there actually any concrete source that we are even interested in this guy?

I have just spoke to Blue Circle.  They are trying to contract our Recruitment Team for confirmation, but no one is picking up. 

2 hours ago, mozartfox said:

I have just spoke to Blue Circle.  They are trying to contract our Recruitment Team for confirmation, but no one is picking up. 

Apparently they need to bring sand and gravel into the mix before they can give anything concrete.

Archived