Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
87fox

George Thomas

Can't see him being any more that development squad fodder. 

I know he's a City fan - so maybe I'd do the same in his shoes, but it seems bizarre to go from first team football at Coventry to play for our u23's. 

Hopefully he proves me wrong though. 

My best mates a Cov fan, he is a tenacious player who is lightweight but he makes up for it with hard graft and he's an excellent finisher. I suspect we'll look to work with him over the next few months and then probably loan him out in January to a decent League One team. Then reassess next summer and so on so forth.

35 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Technically he's meant to be very good, he's just a little small so strength may be an issue, got this information from a family member of his.

He is just a little small??

He will not wish that to be discovered by members of the opposite sex, so it is highly unlikely he would ever indulge in any 'Hopper orgies', should he ever go to Thailand.

35 minutes ago, Adster said:

Come on Sheppy. Of all fans Leicester fans should know that our best players aren't necessarily the most expensive ones.

some of our most expensive have been the biggest bags of shite.

4 minutes ago, leuven said:

we're still looking foro 2 strikers in Leuven. Who knows, maybe this lad will be the first player on loan after the unsuccessful trial of Uche.

Could be ideal - experience in League 1 (and a Wembley Final) here and for Welsh U20, U19 and U17 teams in International Tournaments - and scored goals at all levels.

3 hours ago, TheRealWalshy5 said:

Said everyone ironically, years back when we recruited a certain Jamie Vardy. :schmike:

It wasn't exciting, it wasn't exciting for a long time after then, so they'd have been right at the time wouldn't they, as I am now. lol 

3 hours ago, Lesta2014 said:

Technically he's meant to be very good, he's just a little small so strength may be an issue, got this information from a family member of his.

No offense, mate, but im pretty sure Junior Lewis's family thought he was 'technically very good'

3 hours ago, MPH said:

No offense, mate, but im pretty sure Junior Lewis's family thought he was 'technically very good'

That's a bit of a low ball MPH. His Wembley goal says he can at least kick a ball. So that fact alone makes him 100% better than jr Lewis.

3 hours ago, MPH said:

Junior Lewis Senior thought this.

Archived