Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gooner556

Jack wilshere

Sky Italy: Sampdoria want Jack Wilshere. Arsenal asking for £9m

As a gooner, and now reports coming out saying Arsenal want £9m for jack wilshere, what do you lads think? Is he worth a gamble for you're midfield? On his day he can be unplayable but it's his injuries that have held him up unfortunately, and for £9m surely you can't go wrong? 

And personally i'd think he link up well in ur midfield providing he's fit enough. 

Surprised Arsene is giving up so soon after giving Diaby so many chances to fight back

It seems though his ankles are made of chalk but undoubtedly has special talents, his development or lack of is a huge loss for England's national team

Personally I think he's one of those players that can't get fit because he's not committed enough. And I resented the assertion that Bournemouth were just giving him a platform to get fit so he could regain his rightful place in the Arsenal and England starting 11. He had a point to prove there and his job was to make Bournemouth a better team, yet the media seemed to dub them Wilshere FC.

Quite what it has to do with us I'm not sure.

For that price I'd be wanting a midfielder that hasn't got such a injury history as his. We've already got one in James.

There's no doubting his ability, mind. His close control is superb. 

Just now, Fox92 said:

For that price I'd be wanting a midfielder that hasn't got such a injury history as his. We've already got one in James.

There's no doubting his ability, mind. His close control is superb. 

I liken it to buying a Porsche, knowing that it's big end has gone. Do you pay the money and drive it into the ground? Or steer clear and buy the new Fiesta?

lol

20 hours ago, frany104 said:

I'd take him. Arsenal clearly have something wrong on the injury front. Get him fit he'd be class. Especially at that price.

lol the man has a well known cocaine problem, would not touch him for free

Archived