Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Iheanacho

17 minutes ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

Really looking forward to Vardy , Nacho and Slim up front ... just hope we can create the chances.

Live for the moment because if Nacho turns out to be as good as I think he will be in two years time

City will exercise their buy back clause and Vardy's legs will have gone.

Ok Mr. Sunny Pants! 

45 minutes ago, NZ_Foxile said:

We're naughty children who can't be trusted to behave in the Iheanacho thread ;)

Forget Kelechi. Has Lola gone to the vets yet for her medical?

14 minutes ago, kingfox said:

That he is available for 20 mill.

Wouldn't mind Iheanacho but from what I've seen of Dembele he offers more variety.

He can sing, he can dance, he can act.  He's a triple threat! 

Seriously, I think Iheanacho is my choice if only for @SheppyFox's sanity now! 

1 hour ago, ClaphamFox said:

Haven't you heard? We're not allowed to discuss this transfer even though it is the most likely to occcur of all those currently rumoured. However we are allowed to discuss baseless rumours that stand virtually zero chance of actually happening. Them's the rules.

Where exactly was the discussion about the transfer in the last 40 pages of that thread?

2 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Where exactly was the discussion about the transfer in the last 40 pages of that thread?

So if it irks you so why are you perpetuating further off topic discussion by asking an off topic question? Priceless.

There are two types of people in this world, those that laugh at mrs browns boys and find transfer threads with pages of crap funny... and the rest of us.

I blame the fact this is perhaps the most boring summer transfer window for about a decade.

We need to get this transfer done soon for the sanity of a few people. I pray to god he's bloody good.

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

There are two types of people in this world, those that laugh at mrs browns boys and find transfer threads with pages of crap funny... and the rest of us.

I blame the fact this is perhaps the most boring summer transfer window for about a decade.

We need to get this transfer done soon for the sanity of a few people. I pray to god he's bloody good.

Babylon, serious question, why not just delete the crap, rather than shutting the original thread?!? 

That way, people will hopefully get the point that posting crap is pointless? 

9 minutes ago, Babylon said:

My priest tells me God is handy enough and very good  ... always good for knocking his son in a good cross ! 

4 minutes ago, Sly said:

Babylon, serious question, why not just delete the crap, rather than shutting the original thread?!? 

I would if I was able to... but I'm not a mod. Just a bored spectator who stopped visiting threads because of it.

I would imagine there was just so much of it the mods can't keep up. They have to iron their clothes and make dinner like the rest of us... well apart from mark who has a butler.

As an attempt to stay on topic... where does nacho play for Nigeria? 

13 minutes ago, Sly said:

That thread was gaining 4 pages an hour at some points, do you honestly think we want to read all that crap just to see what's relevant and then listen to a load of whining about it for our trouble?

Archived