Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Iheanacho

Who remembers that south American player? The one who took off 3 years a go on a flight for his medical and has still not landed...Bonus point if you can remember his name. 

You don't think something similar has happened to Ihea?

Poor sods. Probably stuck on an island somewhere with John Lock.

Well, Shakey said in his last interview that he's hoping to have new players in for our next game, which is Wednesday. So hopefully those is announced tomorrow. I severely doubt that anyone else will be in before that game.

30 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Well, Shakey said in his last interview that he's hoping to have new players in for our next game, which is Wednesday. So hopefully those is announced tomorrow. I severely doubt that anyone else will be in before that game.

The quotes from both Shakey and Pep were 'hopefully Wednesday, but maybe Friday'. I hope the place doesn't go into meltdown if nothing happens tomorrow.

6 hours ago, Leeds Fox said:

Some on here must think that the thread title is a subject that mustn't be spoken about in that thread. 

It's the norm.  Check it out.

12 hours ago, ClaphamFox said:

Haven't you heard? We're not allowed to discuss this transfer even though it is the most likely to occcur of all those currently rumoured. However we are allowed to discuss baseless rumours that stand virtually zero chance of actually happening. Them's the rules.

I've already been banned twice this summer for posting truth. Had Maguire news that sky and the tabloids followed with and got banned for it.

Bit your correct talk bollox is fine.

1 hour ago, sylofox said:

I've already been banned twice this summer for posting truth. Had Maguire news that sky and the tabloids followed with and got banned for it.

Bit your correct talk bollox is fine.

Don't you dare talk sense or the truth lol 

I'm kind of losing excitement at this signing after being reminded how shit we are at actually playing football (we're pretty good at standing on the edge of our box 90% of the time) in these couple of friendlies.

Good to see James looks like he can still play football in the middle and hopefully Kelechi will help link midfield and attack nicely. 

Can't help but think we need to add another one or two quality creative players into the team, regardless of whether we lose Mahrez or not.

Looking forward to ITK statement of day and time of announcement. IMO sometime this week or 24 to 48 hours is not ITK.

Come on guys nail your colours to the mast and give us a day and approx time. My tea leaves told me 3.00 today are your sauces more accurate? Ketchup on my bacon butty said tomorrow at 11.00.

Archived