Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Iheanacho

I've got nothing to say, just adding another post to get it up to 200. 

Seriously though, this is another impressive signing- a really talented player who could have gone to much bigger clubs than us actually wants to join, and Rudkin hasn't ballsed it up. If only our business was done this well last summer...

25 minutes ago, Babylon said:

There are two types of people in this world, those that laugh at mrs browns boys and find transfer threads with pages of crap funny... and the rest of us.

I blame the fact this is perhaps the most boring summer transfer window for about a decade.

We need to get this transfer done soon for the sanity of a few people. I pray to god he's bloody good.

Feck off :)

11 minutes ago, Webbo said:

That thread was gaining 4 pages an hour at some points, do you honestly think we want to read all that crap just to see what's relevant and then listen to a load of whining about it for our trouble?

You could just leave it.

Who really cares? If you want news go on BBC or Sky Sports. Everything else is just bollocks. Might as well stop selling papers if we only want the facts.

2 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

You could just leave it.

Who really cares? If you want news go on BBC or Sky Sports. Everything else is just bollocks. Might as well stop selling papers if we only want the facts.

Or just lock the thread?

29 minutes ago, Babylon said:

There are two types of people in this world, those that laugh at mrs browns boys and find transfer threads with pages of crap funny... and the rest of us.

I blame the fact this is perhaps the most boring summer transfer window for about a decade.

We need to get this transfer done soon for the sanity of a few people. I pray to god he's bloody good.

Some of the posts on there were funny and obviously several people think so judging by the reps. I enjoyed reading a lot of it since bugger all is actually happening in the world of LCFC.

I think the mods need to stop taking themselves so seriously, frankly. It's a football forum, not a serious job. They need to get over themselves. If they're going to censor things then they're going to be whinged about.

If people whinge about them not censoring things then really it should be their problem. If you don't like the forum, or a particular thread, grow up and stop reading it.

49 minutes ago, Babylon said:

That's nice.

11 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

You could just leave it.

Why do you keep going on about facts? Like you seem to think there is no middle ground between confirmed transfers and total garbage.

There are god knows how many points of discussion that don't revolve around cold hard confirmed facts, that actually have something to do with football.

Everyone accepts there will be deviation from the point, but I'm sorry sometimes it just becomes a piss take as that thread did. 

Who cares? Me for one, I don't want to read it and actively stopped going in that thread. This place went from nothing to the biggest city board because Mark knew that shit would put people off.

There are plenty of boards out there without moderation where people can post crap to

their hearts content.

2 hours ago, the fox said:

You are not allowed to go page after page with off topic, unfunny and unoriginal "jokes" for the sake of pushing the thread to 200.

Some in here don't have time to read that so staying on topic would be helpful. 

As soon as that thread was locked everyone started arguing and insulting each other again. The joy of that thread was holding this little society together

2 minutes ago, Great Boos Up said:

That's nice.

I bet you like Miranda as well.

.………

Anyway..... I hope you're right @Ric Flair looking at our team minus Mahrez we're lacking quality big time on the ball. Fingers crossed he can trap a ball and pass it.

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

I bet you like Miranda as well.

.………

Anyway..... I hope you're right @Ric Flair looking at our team minus Mahrez we're lacking quality big time on the ball. Fingers crossed he can trap a ball and pass it.

Without Mahrez I fear for our attack, I'd still like to see someone creative come in to help nacho nacho man.

51 minutes ago, Sly said:

Babylon, serious question, why not just delete the crap, rather than shutting the original thread?!? 

That way, people will hopefully get the point that posting crap is pointless? 

Noooo! Deletion is too feckin' humane. Anyone filling these pages with this totally  juvenile poo should be banned. From here. From driving. From life. From absolutely everything. And their families. Moronic. 

Archived