Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Iheanacho

37 minutes ago, MrLuke said:

We are signing the correct Iheanacho, right?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelechi_Iheanacho_(footballer,_born_1981)

IMG_7029.PNG

Hope we sign Zeal. Introduced by a song from Seal.

Wait, I've looked again and it's definitely the right Iheanacho. Marc Albrighton is running the line so the photo must be from some kind of training game.

10 hours ago, Collymore said:

Who remembers that south American player? The one who took off 3 years a go on a flight for his medical and has still not landed...Bonus point if you can remember his name. 

You don't think something similar has happened to Ihea?

Poor sods. Probably stuck on an island somewhere with John Lock.

Not the wheel is it?

10 hours ago, Collymore said:

Who remembers that south American player? The one who took off 3 years a go on a flight for his medical and has still not landed...Bonus point if you can remember his name. 

You don't think something similar has happened to Ihea?

Poor sods. Probably stuck on an island somewhere with John Lock.

Must of flew over the Bermuda Triangle. 

55 minutes ago, Wdywd said:

I have no idea why anyone thinks he "links midfield and attack" or plays number 10 lol

He's a finisher not a creative guy

Because it has been said that's where he prefers to play, City haven't played him in the position he considers best. The youtube clips of last season make him look nothing more than a finisher. The one from the season before shows much more to his game, with him starting a lot of his own goals from deep.

4 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Here's an idea! If we all think he's coming to play the 'Okazaki' role. Can one of you tech bods put up a comparison graphic of his stats vs Shinji? - probably best to put up the '15/16 ones as Ian Nacho didn't play much last season.

Off the top of my heads, Ian's stats would be better than Okazaki's. For all his tireless running and pressing, Okazaki doesn't really offer much regarding assists and goals.

Cue the stats to prove me wrong...

11 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Because it has been said that's where he prefers to play, City haven't played him in the position he considers best. The youtube clips of last season make him look nothing more than a finisher. The one from the season before shows much more to his game, with him starting a lot of his own goals from deep.

That has me salivating. :)

I've not watched him closely before but to get a player who has such a brilliant goal scoring record who wants to play No 10 as he thinks he has so much more to his game than scoring goals excites me. 

Archived