Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Burton Away - 1st August

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Those straws. You clutch em Babs. 

Almost every time they've caused us an issue it has stemmed from one of Benny, Ulloa or King just gifting them the ball.

Come the first game, our starting 11 is going to contain 1 or 2 of these 11 at the very most.

It looks exactly like it is, a mish mash team of reserve team players in another new formation and not playing at 100%.

It happens every year and people have a meltdown every year... and every year I repeat the same thing, it means feck all.

I'm all for not panicking from pre season but we genuinely look dreadful.

We realised we needed more quality back end of last season when we had injuries but what have we done about it? pretty much **** all

I know we haven't been particularly lucky with signing players but we have only got 3 new additions and we bloody well need more

2 minutes ago, MattP said:

Ulloa looks like he aged about ten years in one summer, might have just decided "fcuk it" as we didn't let him go.

Probably already given him his 2 year contract and now he doesn't give a shit. Fat cvnt.

14 minutes ago, vanity said:

Honestly, you have to wonder the extent to which this damages our late window recruiting. Getting humiliated. Chilwell shanks one right, come the **** on, get a shot on goal.

None whatsoever.....

10 minutes ago, vanity said:

If I'm honest, we look the more likely side, we just cannot finish. Kind of remarkable really. We are at least creating real opportunities. Iborra is a real player, great composure in the middle of this mess, deft, precise passes. Would really appreciate something approaching our starting side in the second half. 

For me, best midfielder in that 1st half was James by a mile. King non existent (normal) and Iborra moving it sideways as soon as he gets it. 

Just now, Kitchandro said:

Are we playing 1 up front against Burton?

What is this shit people keep saying? Wake up everyone, pretty much every decent team anywhere plays with one main striker. The problem is instead of Lewandowski, Morata, Costa or Suarez we have donkey Ulloa.

Burton have passed better, defended better and taken their chances. Our player most likely to score is our left back.

It's not as bad as Saturday because half of the team will be subs at best.

Archived