Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
isaidno

League 1 & League 2 thread 2017/2018

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

Well, that's all she wrote. Another season in the books.

If we'd played better I would be really upset by getting screwed over by the ref in both matches.

Congrats to Coventry. They were the better team.

Bad luck pal, that goal was never offside and that could easily have affected the result ...   everyone in the pub where I was wanted County to win ...   

• Thanks 1

Was disappointed in Nolan tonight. Took too long to change things. Thought the game was passing the midfield two by, and he should have brought Virtue or Smith on. And needing a goal he waited until the 78th minute to introduce an extra striker in Ameobi. Too much berrating the linesman, not enough managing the team.

Don’t think @spacemunky could have summarised it better really. Myself and those who I’d gone with were shocked at how utterly terrible county were first half.

After the full ninety we had all likened it to Derby vs Fulham. One team a class above and one who needs another season at that level.

As much as I hate to say at Coventry fans we’re some of the best I’ve seen in recent years, absolutely incredible from start to finish. 

Edited by AjcW
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

What the **** is wrong with some of you? "Coventry deserve a break" "their fans have probably had enough." **** that.

The same sort that probably wanted Derby up. 

Well said that man. They can stay down there forever.

• Like 1

I’d rather Rotherham go up as a local side of mine but full credit to Shrewsbury for getting to the final given how close they were to relegation.

How weird for Hurst though lol 

Edited by Fox92

52 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Shrewsbury back in the Championship/Division Two for the first time in nearly 30 years would be perfect.

C'mon, you Shrews!

I doubt it, they remind of villa yesterday only one team that are going for it,