Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Who do you want? Jan 2018

Just now, Legend_in_blue said:

Bernardo Silva, André Silva, David Silva, Anderson Silva, Adrien Silva and William Borges da Silva.

Submit the list to FIFA and see if they can spot the odd Silva out just to **** 'em off.

Long John Silver ? ...   and his parrot.   

A new dof, and players who are fit, and signings that are likely to improve the starting 11, and actually play them.

Name's of these players I don't know, i don't know who would come to us, we can pluck random names out, but we need to be realistic, we are not currently appealing to top end players.

27 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Right back with footballing ability

No point in replacing Simpson, he's our best full back and one of our best defenders.

If you want a more attacking full back then you're going to have to put up with goals coming from that side which is rare now we've got a right back that can actually defend.

50 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

No point in replacing Simpson, he's our best full back and one of our best defenders.

If you want a more attacking full back then you're going to have to put up with goals coming from that side which is rare now we've got a right back that can actually defend.

there are good defensive full backs around that offer more that Simpson does going forward, can we please stop making solid players like Simpson into irreplaceable all time greats

Another player like Marc, people deserve to have that after the abuse that our flair playees are getting! Better yet, get a RB and play him there! Some in here would like to have a winger that the game pass most of the time offensively rather than someone who tries to do something with the football for a change

29 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

there are good defensive full backs around that offer more that Simpson does going forward, can we please stop making solid players like Simpson into irreplaceable all time greats

I didn't say he was an all time great. But we've far important areas to look into than right full back, which is the more solid side of the back four anyway.

Lack of creativity is a bigger worry to me.

Archived