Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kalacs_Orthopedic_Shoe

90+ Leicester Goals

7 hours ago, CUJimmy said:

My wife and daughter were in the Burnley end for that match as well, they were about last to leave and mentioned that there were another couple of lads that looked like Leicester.

Yeh it was probably us as we stayed at the end. I actually had a Burnley scarf round my neck that they had given out free to 'home fans' for that game to cover up the collar on my Leicester shirt which i had on under my jacket

One of my favourite games I attended from the O'Neill era. Muzzy with superb technique on the first-time lob over Martyn to equalise on 88 mins. Then he gets on the end of a hoof behind the Leeds defense, gets brought down for the pen, which Parker converts in injury time. Great atmosphere, great memories, and always a treat to get one over Leeds.

2 hours ago, Karljohn said:

Late goals down at Southend 91-92 season, Wright and then Walsh with 2 mins left I think. Crazy scenes behind the goal.

Brilliant header from Walsh. I stayed in Southend for the weekend with my Dad after the game and there were running battles along the seafront between Leicester, Southend and West Ham fans all night.

11 hours ago, Footballwipe said:

Was far too young, but I imagine in a season with not many highlights and inevitable relegation coming back from 4-1 down in the last minute away at the club your last manager abandoned you for might have been quite satisfying...

Was at this match at villa park....left my ticket for away end at home in Dublin and ended up in Hollte End....Couldn't contain myself when Lowe headed in jumped up in celebration.got couple of smacks on back of my head and spat at a few times but otherwise OK...Great final 10 mins ?

On 12/09/2017 at 20:08, SouthStandUpperTier said:

One of my favourite games I attended from the O'Neill era. Muzzy with superb technique on the first-time lob over Martyn to equalise on 88 mins. Then he gets on the end of a hoof behind the Leeds defense, gets brought down for the pen, which Parker converts in injury time. Great atmosphere, great memories, and always a treat to get one over Leeds.

That's fantastic from Muzzy. I can't believe I've not seen that goal before.

Archived