Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Unpopular Opinions You Hold

9 hours ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Winding folk up. Never understood what's funny about it tbh. Things like, prank phone calls, cvnts at work starting rumours that there are to be job losses. etc.

Basically you are making someone look daft just so you can have a laugh at their expense.

Not that it has ever happened to me mind..................:whistle:

Depends how it’s done and the relationship of those involved. Starting rumours there are going to be job losses is at the extreme end of cnutishness, and isn’t funny. 

But winding someone up who’s a mate, I have no issue with and working in a high stress job I enjoy giving it out and am also on the receiving end of plenty. It can really save the day sometimes and really lighten the mood.

Emotional Facebook decelerations to the deceased. We're all going to die, we all know someone who's dead, your just turning it into a story about yourself.

Also, tattoos of kids or parents names. Usually by the kids who disrespect their parents the most or by parents who fail to bring up kids. But a tattoo puts all that right.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, simFox said:

Emotional Facebook decelerations to the deceased. We're all going to die, we all know someone who's dead, your just turning it into a story about yourself.

Also, tattoos of kids or parents names. Usually by the kids who disrespect their parents the most or by parents who fail to bring up kids. But a tattoo puts all that right.

Facebook is all me, me, me. I deactivated my account on there months ago.

• Like 2

This thread was so much better when people wrote unpopular opinions.

Oh F^<K I've just written a socially agreeable mores!

errrr..... I often pick my nose at traffic lights because I need to and it doesn't have a self cleaning mechanism better than my finger. Rolling up a piece of tissue paper and swirling about a bit is polite but doesn't do the job.

Edited by Great Boos Up

27 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

I was thinking that. I mean dominoes is a rip off? Yeah no shit 

It was the first time I'd ever had a dominoes pizza. I didn't realise they had a reputation for being a rip off. 

All I've ever heard is that it's supposedly the best pizza out there but I thought you got fvck all for your money.

P.S. Should have put it grinds my gears not this thread tbf

Edited by Izzy Muzzett

23 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

It was the first time I'd ever had a dominoes pizza. I didn't realise they had a reputation for being a rip off. 

All I've ever heard is that it's supposedly the best pizza out there but I thought you got fvck all for your money.

P.S. Should have put it grinds my gears not this thread tbf

It is the best *takeaway* pizza out there. It’s still a rip off.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

It is the best *takeaway* pizza out there. It’s still a rip off.

I don't really do takeaway/fast food but I've got the kids tonight while the wife is out and they were bugging me to get a Dominoes pizza. Their uncle always gets them one when they're at his and they always rave about it.

I thought the on-line ordering process was quite cool but when I picked up our 'large' pizza I thought they'd given me a small one by mistake.

12 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I don't really do takeaway/fast food but I've got the kids tonight while the wife is out and they were bugging me to get a Dominoes pizza. Their uncle always gets them one when they're at his and they always rave about it.

I thought the on-line ordering process was quite cool but when I picked up our 'large' pizza I thought they'd given me a small one by mistake.

Tbf kids are obsessed with takeaway food. I have a 15 year old sis and all she eats is junk food/maccies/kfc/dominos. I do warn her how bad it is even tho she’s a skinny rake it’s no good for her health. 

Dominos is expensive for what it is but if you get a decent “deal” online you do get a fair bit of food to feed a small family (myself, wife and 3 year old son).

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Peperoni and BBQ chicken. 18 inch £8.95 each. Great value.

That's more like it.

The 'mighty meat' one we just had from Dominoes was £18.99 and only 14 inch. Fvckin joke really