Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Unpopular Opinions You Hold

On 16/09/2018 at 17:26, Bellend Sebastian said:

I feel slightly, and I mean SLIGHTLY, sorry for Katie Hopkins and her debt plight.

I know she acts like a massive twat, but I think there's something a bit wrong with her and she's been encouraged by other cretins further and further down a road of idiocy that now seems to be reaching a dead end

4qn5o0.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Stadt said:

San Miguel is a rubbish beer, the consensus is that it’s decent but it’s only marginally better than Fosters and Carling imo.

It's way nicer on the continent, the stuff here is basically Carling with a fancier label

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stadt said:

San Miguel is a rubbish beer, the consensus is that it’s decent but it’s only marginally better than Fosters and Carling imo.

Loads of beers fall under that category. The likes of peroni, Amstel, moretti must have great marketing teams cos many seem to fall for it. They make it feel like people are drinking a fashionable beer, I suppose it does help that carling fosters and the like are on an even worse level. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Loads of beers fall under that category. The likes of peroni, Amstel, moretti must have great marketing teams cos many seem to fall for it. They make it feel like people are drinking a fashionable beer, I suppose it does help that carling fosters and the like are on an even worse level. 

Peroni especially. I'm glad Staropramen is fairly commonplace now

34 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

It's entirely that. Like as a student the union bars were Fosters, Carling, Carlsberg, Stella, Budweiser, Grolsch or practically frozen Guinness. Obviously I'm going for the Grolsch in that case as the least worst.

1 hour ago, bovril said:

Grolsch can be very nice. Peroni or Moretti are great of an evening in an Italian piazza in the south when it's boiling hot. Stella, Foster, Bud and Carling are always piss. 

The perfect beer is not of any given name,for point scoring...

it's that draft beer,pulled unique to that individual beerhocker,who sits back is gratefull and enjoys the pint/jug in his hand,thinking of

the woman/F.club/business deal...he loves...or equally.....hates!!! It's his world his enjoyment...nobody elses.

he will be a veteran of many WWide pub crawls..He not,silly clever buggers, knows when he has that right beer in his hand at the right time...

like a good city happy clapper...He just knows....:rolleyes:

18 hours ago, Stadt said:

Most lagers are a bit naff. Way too fizzy and they all taste the same.

There are very few exceptions. Give me real ale any day!

9 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Moretti is a perfectly decent beer tbqh. Bit over priced but it's alright. 

My room in Italy was covered in Peroni and Moretti beer cans after a hard days walking, drank them whilst watching Portillo's Continental Railways Journeys (called Trans Euro Express over there) on Rai while she had a sleep before we went out to dinner.

Like most beers, both taste fantastic in the country they are made in.

Cleaned them up as well, I know how a treat a lady.

Edited by MattP