Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Unpopular Opinions You Hold

1 minute ago, Stadt said:

Surprisingly there is soap in mosh, unsurprisingly it's always full 

Could be a bad or good thing. Either they are on top of filling up the soap or everyone is a dirty bastard

Edited by Jattdogg

1 hour ago, the fox said:

Never found the appeal of music events or any place with loud music tbh (it's one of the reasons I hate going to weddings. Loud music + a lot of people is just.... Argh) . 

One of the best things in life for me is some alone time. When I have my usual sleepless nights, I would, just before the break of down, look outside and watch the sky. That feeling of calmness, lonesome and peace cleanses the mind (at least for me). I feel a lot better after that and I would usually sleep like a baby. 

Oh excellent I can use my joke again.

sleep like a baby?

what, wake up crying and shit yourself!

Went for a dump in Republic and that was stressful. No lock on the door and stunk the place out. 

Leeds Festival is the worst I can remember though. When I did the full weekend, I only went twice and the portaloos are like The Ritz compared to the trenches. I went back just for the Saturday last year and ended up going three times where there were no portaloos. Awful, awful experience.

Edited by RonnieTodger

On ‎23‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 07:06, Facecloth said:

Poo discussions are full of shit.

You might poo-poo such a thing but actually, there's quite a lot of substance it them. Don't think of it as a waste. You might find yourself laughing on the other side of your faeces. :D

On ‎23‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 08:48, RonnieTodger said:

Went for a dump in Republic and that was stressful. No lock on the door and stunk the place out. 

Leeds Festival is the worst I can remember though. When I did the full weekend, I only went twice and the portaloos are like The Ritz compared to the trenches. I went back just for the Saturday last year and ended up going three times where there were no portaloos. Awful, awful experience.

I was walking in a public country park when I suddenly realised I had an unexpected bowel issue. No bogs nearby. I dashed to a nearby playing field where I'd noticed public toilets earlier. Got there but the doors where chained shut. I had no alternative but to dump my load right there and then. People were passing by, I had no cover. When I had a pause between passers by, I had to use my boxers to wipe my ass as clean as I could and then chuck them in the long grass, wipe the residual shit off my shoes and then walk awkwardly back to the car then drive home feeling my ass getting increasingly crusty. That was the most embarrassing and humiliating experience ever. I feel sick thinking about it now.

Edited by Parafox
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, bovril said:

Worst shitting experience I ever had was in the building to the left of this picture when it was snowing. Felt like a set from the Saw franchise.

04_big.jpg

The torture-anal-gimp-raping looking shed with no door or the david-carridine-hang-yourself-trying-to-get-off tiny shed?

2 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

The torture-anal-gimp-raping looking shed with no door or the david-carridine-hang-yourself-trying-to-get-off tiny shed?

The shed with no door. The entrance facing the camera was the ladies. The men's was basically just a concrete floor covered in broken bricks, beer cans and god knows what else with a hole in the floor. Obviously no toilet paper or running water. 

Edited by bovril

1 minute ago, bovril said:

The shed with no door. The entrance facing the camera was the ladies. The men's was basically just a concrete floor covered in broken bricks, beer cans and god knows what else with a hole in the floor. Obviously no toilet paper or running water. 

Lol where was this?

20 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Lol where was this?

In a tiny village called Cherepish in the river Iskar valley, Bulgaria, on the Thessaloniki to Moscow train line (sadly no longer possible to ride all the way). Absolutely stunningly beautiful place but 2 and a half hours from the nearest city so not really somewhere to have a dodgy shit. 

Edited to say it was the middle of the night too, and back on the train the Ukranian guard (late 50s, fat) was having loud sex in the cabin next to mine.

They were truly my salad days.  

Edited by bovril
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bovril said:

In a tiny village called Cherepish in the river Iskar valley, Bulgaria, on the Thessaloniki to Moscow train line (sadly no longer possible to ride all the way). Absolutely stunningly beautiful place but 2 and a half hours from the nearest city so not really somewhere to have a dodgy shit. 

Edited to say it was the middle of the night too, and back on the train the Ukranian guard (late 50s, fat) was having loud sex in the cabin next to mine.

They were truly my salad days.  

Can just imagine a hefty ugly beaten up Ukrainian older woman getting rammed..unless he was into dudes then heck his perogative 

Looking in from the outside,but with caring emotion....I have become to despise English politicians,who arrogantly fail regularly to understand

Their electorate needs,and have balls up,a great Brexit success opportunity.....and have failed workers and businesses alike...

Just because they are from the west,doesn't prevent them being despots...