Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RODNEY FERNIO

Harvey Weinstein

Just now, Webbo said:

You admitted yourself it was statutory rape.

So she had big tits and even though she wasn't old enough to consent and he knew it she was up for it, he claims. That makes okay?Why you feel the need to defend a convicted rapist I don't know. If it's libellous there are millions of people he's going to have sue before me.

I'm going to leave it there because you're being ridiculous and I don't want to bore everyone else.

I'm not denying, arguing or defending any of that. I am merely presenting facts because I think truth and accuracy are important and it is relevant to how things are perceived.

The point in your post that was relevant to this whole thread was that all of Hollywood applauded Polanski, implying it is a cesspit of sexual depravity where someone who drugged and raped a child would get a standing ovation - drain the swamp!

That isn't accurate, the majority of Hollywood probably didn't know anything about it in 2003, I didn't, it was only after those oscars I read about the case. The majority probably hadn't even seen the film, or really knew much about Polanski they just applauded because that is what you do at these events. Those that knew Polanski probably knew his version of events and saw things how he did, or gave him the benefit of the doubt and accepted it was a one off mistake. I doubt any have read the facts of the case and have any desire to.

This is relevant to the sheep mentality in Hollywood, and looking the other way, how abuse of women is overlooked and covered up, but it is not a Hollywood that applauds child drug rape as your post implied. Not all of Hollywood is guilty but it does need to take a good look at itself.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Kitchandro said:

Kevin Spacey now....

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/30/kevin-spacey-anthony-rapp-apologises-accused-sexual-advance-14-year-old-boy

What does it take for these people to get arrested?

Evidence, in this case. The alleged assault happened 31 years ago and Spacey says he doesn't remember it. Apart from the accuser, there probably weren't any other witnesses - or evidence.

Presumably the fact that he hasn't denied it and said if it did happen it was "deeply inappropriate drunken behaviour" means that he knows he had behaved like that in the past and believes the accusation.

Cheers for casually coming out in the aftermath of an alleged offence against someone underage, Kev. Very helpful.

Also, isn't it awkward when it's people you quite like? It's supposed to be people you don't like. Shaking my fist and gritting my teeth is FAR less satisfying in this situation

• Like 3

Apparently it's been a well known secret about Spacey in hollywood.

I was told the other day by someone who was attending an event that was being presented by Spacey -  that he was off his head on coke and throwing a fit because they wouldnt fly his 3 gay lovers over via private jet. Thought it was bullshit but seems legit now.

9 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Apparently it's been a well known secret about Spacey in hollywood.

I was told the other day by someone who was attending an event that was being presented by Spacey -  that he was off his head on coke and throwing a fit because they wouldnt fly his 3 gay lovers over via private jet. Thought it was bullshit but seems legit now.

Rumours surrounding Spacey's sexuality have been circulating Hollywood and the internet for years now. He always tried to decline commenting on it, trying to live a private life.

However, this story now means he had something to hide... and maybe still has.

But in a way, I find this focus on sexuality somewhat wrong. What does it matter if a person is hetero or homosexual (or something completely different)?

It's as far-fetched and much of an excuse as blaming religion for the acts of man. In the end, you as an individual decide your own actions and should be held accountable for your deeds, and that not based on your religion or your sexuality, on both sides of the spectrum (the person in question and the people questioning said person).

Bad timing by Spacey and he should be punished for paedophilia - if the accusations turn out to be true.

It is strange reading some of the headlines, or that the story is written from the viewpoint of: Kevin Spacey has finally come out as gay. When really it should be: he sexually abused a minor, says he can't remember, but admits it's definitely a possibility and he has problems; so what does he remember?

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

Rumours surrounding Spacey's sexuality have been circulating Hollywood and the internet for years now. He always tried to decline commenting on it, trying to live a private life.

However, this story now means he had something to hide... and maybe still has.

But in a way, I find this focus on sexuality somewhat wrong. What does it matter if a person is hetero or homosexual (or something completely different)?

It's as far-fetched and much of an excuse as blaming religion for the acts of man. In the end, you as an individual decide your own actions and should be held accountable for your deeds, and that not based on your religion or your sexuality, on both sides of the spectrum (the person in question and the people questioning said person).

Bad timing by Spacey and he should be punished for paedophilia - if the accusations turn out to be true.

I didnt even know there were rumours and not really bothered. Just thought it was odd this story comes out 2 days after I was told this weird story about him being a thundercunt at an event.

His PR -deflect from peadophilia by coming out- move isn't great for the lgbt community. Unfortunately people will probably move on from his crime unless more people speak out.

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

If ever there's an inappropriate time to come out (and there can't be many) that's really got to be it.

Probably a good shout mind, it will gain him some sympathy.

He'll thrown in alcoholism and depression as well, fully expect him to have checked himself into the Betty Ford clinic by the weekend.

9 minutes ago, MattP said:

Probably a good shout mind, it will gain him some sympathy.

He'll thrown in alcoholism and depression as well, fully expect him to have checked himself into the Betty Ford clinic by the weekend.

I dunno, it's probably come under the advice of his publicist but I'm not convinced it's all that great timing on the sympathy front either. 

It's going to look contrived and transparent to most people surely. 

13 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I dunno, it's probably come under the advice of his publicist but I'm not convinced it's all that great timing on the sympathy front either. 

It's going to look contrived and transparent to most people surely. 

To most people of course, but probably not to Hollywood and that's what counts to him.

6 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I thought Kevin Spacey was arrested on Hampstead Heath a few years ago? It's pretty common knowledge he's gay isn't it?

There were also a couple of really odd requests by Spacey during the filming of "The Shipping News":

http://idly.craveonline.com/2009/09/kevin-spacey-is-a-weirdo/

Hi. I worked on a production he was in, Shipping News – in the rural town of Trinity in Newfoundland. Town has a population of maybe 1200. He had production put a ping pong table in his suite and help him organize TOURNAMENTS with local preteen and teen boys. I’m not even making this up. everyone was really grossed out. all the local famileies thought he was just so wonderfully genorous with his time, being a big movie star and all but i think he’s a predator. the ping pong was one thing but he went through a pile of male ‘assistants’ that were flown up from LA-one a week. and at the end of the shoot we (crew, cast) were having a pissup at the local (Rocky’s) – he invites the 3rd AD out to his range rover for a toke ( i know this because i was banging the 3rd AD) so they’re sitting in the truck, and suddenly spacey goes for my friends ZIPPER and expresses an urgent desire to FELLATE him. the AD has now the awkwardest situation on his hands – with 2 weeks of shooting left, he has to A) politely decline Mr. SPacey’s offer and B) keep his job. he manages to get out of the truck unmolested and then Spacey takes off in the truck – and he’s ****ing loaded. usually his handlers would prevent that sort of thing but they didn’t think he would be going anywhere, they just thought he was having a toke and a blowjob. so he tears off in his Range Rover and then misses a very sharp turn on the way out of the village goes through a fence and down a hill into some guys yard – and lands in top of the guys well. truck is all ****ed up, there’s damage to the well, etc. production paid the property owner 10 grand not to say anything about it. there was some local joke that about how you get a hollywood movie star out of your well, but I forget how it goes.

Executive producer: Harvey Weinstein.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I thought Kevin Spacey was arrested on Hampstead Heath a few years ago? It's pretty common knowledge he's gay isn't it?

lol

I'd forgotten about that, made up some cock and bull about having his phone nicked didn't he?