Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bourbon Fox

Poll - Shakey In or Out?

Shakey - In or Out  

407 members have voted

1. 1. A simple poll to gauge the mood. At this point in time, do you think we should give CS more time or have you seen enough?

• In - not time to sack him yet
    • Out - we've seen enough

Just now, Daggers said:

It will be the worst of all worlds - he’ll be given more time, he’ll fail, and nobody will have thought to sound out any bloody replacement.

I have zero faith in those in charge to pick a good manager. Thry have been massively lucky, they won't think outside the box of 65 year old international managers in or out of work.

2 minutes ago, Johnthefoxrayner said:

No we need 6points from the next 2 games 

Someone said tonight was must win if not Shakespeare out, someone else then replied to them saying that if it had gone that far then time is up.

I'm going to say this to you now, if we're getting to the stage of asking the question then action needs taking.

Out along with whoever gave him a 2 year contract. He's pretty much a P.E teacher I think. The players on the first 8 games this season don't seem to take him seriously or know what they're doing.

Half the team probably tell Shakespeare they are going to play, rather than the other way around.

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

4 points from those games is enough for him to keep his position. Not a chance the owners will be expecting two wins.

Point taken, but we need to get a winning strength going, don't get me wrong I love my club just like everyone else, however we are or could find ourselves in a relegation battle 

Does anyone really trust the idiots we have running the club to make the right appointment if we do sack Shakespeare? 

They would sack him and not have a clue who to go for. They’d try and go for a big name, Hiddink, Ancelloti, Van Gaal get rejected by them all then it would be a panic appointment and end up with Moyes or Appleton. 

Out.

He’s been shafted by the club and holds a poor hand but he’s doing himself no favours. 

When I saw that team I was actually optimistic. I think it took 25 minutes to realise we had no pattern of play or any idea about how we were going to break them down. 

Those 11 starters should have been capable of much better than what we saw. 

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I have zero faith in those in charge to pick a good manager. Thry have been massively lucky, they won't think outside the box of 65 year old international managers in or out of work.

I thought it’d be a bit much if I started demanding the sacking of Creg’s replacement already.

3 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Does anyone really trust the idiots we have running the club to make the right appointment if we do sack Shakespeare? 

They would sack him and not have a clue who to go for. They’d try and go for a big name, Hiddink, Ancelloti, Van Gaal get rejected by them all then it would be a panic appointment and end up with Moyes or Appleton. 

You didn't mention Nigel Pearson, I know it might sound daft but I can see that happening, he has obviously made up with the owners that's why he is managing OH LEVRUN 

5 minutes ago, Livid said:

Out.

He’s been shafted by the club and holds a poor hand but he’s doing himself no favours. 

When I saw that team I was actually optimistic. I think it took 25 minutes to realise we had no pattern of play or any idea about how we were going to break them down. 

Agreed ? 

2 minutes ago, Johnthefoxrayner said:

You didn't mention Nigel Pearson, I know it might sound daft but I can see that happening, he has obviously made up with the owners that's why he is managing OH LEVRUN 

I love Pearson for all he’s done here. But if he did get reappointed it would show how shoddy they are really run. 

1 minute ago, Johnthefoxrayner said:

I take your point, but who else is out there that could do a job for us. 

Might be an unpopular opinion on here but my preferred choice would be Sam Allardyce. 

We would be organised, tough to beat and like Pearson he was a big fan of sports science. 

16 minutes ago, Matt said:

Someone said tonight was must win if not Shakespeare out, someone else then replied to them saying that if it had gone that far then time is up.

I'm going to say this to you now, if we're getting to the stage of asking the question then action needs taking.

We've asked the question before and been wrong. On at least three occasions with Pearson. On one with O'Neill too.

This might sound really harsh but the King substitution said it all for me. The 92nd minute of a game we're looking to win, we're defending a free kick in a dangerous position and he brings on Andy King for purely sentimental reasons- what's the ****ing point in that? Could've brought on Shinji and gone for broke. Kingy is not going to produce some towering defensive header or score a winner on the break. Utterly pointless, sentimental switch. Too soft.

14 minutes ago, Livid said:

Out.

Yes, he has been royally shafted by the Silva business, so if he takes the first bullet there'll be a lot of angry people at the club.

With an international break just a few games away, I'd give him the chance to extend the unbeaten run and perhaps look for answers in different places. You should pause before making a clean break from the staff behind our success. After all, he achieved his objectives last season and isn't really to blame for the ridiculous shortfall of personnel in midfield.

We saw a change in shape late on today. Shakespeare depends too heavily on establishing consensus, but perhaps he can shift that consensus after tonight. Maybe they'll acknowledge the need for a longer-term change in shape and get behind it. And maybe his authority isn't what it should be, and he needed to wait for a moment like that to implement a change. It may have been a long time coming, but perhaps a change achieved that way will be more successful than what happens when a new boss comes in, with his own ideas.

out the man is clearly out of his depth one win in 14 premier league games is relegation form.  Sack him I have seen  enough.  Everyone back for a corner, players too static and slow.  Too big a gap between Vardy and the rest of the team Inheacho playing like a lost schoolboy in the big boys playground players frightened to take on a man and try and beat him for speed.  Great Coach maybe premier league manager he is not.

He is fat and round and he is taking us down Craig Shakespeare Craig Shakespeare and repeat.

Archived