Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bourbon Fox

Poll - Shakey In or Out?

Shakey - In or Out  

407 members have voted

1. 1. A simple poll to gauge the mood. At this point in time, do you think we should give CS more time or have you seen enough?

• In - not time to sack him yet
    • Out - we've seen enough

7 hours ago, m4DD0gg said:

Thinking about it the Don was sacked for far less than this clown 

I'm starting to think Ranieri started listening to Shakespeare's advice and that's when it all went to shit lol

CR "Shakey, we are drawing and need a goal, what do you reckon?"

CS "Bring on Kingy, great lad good professional lets take a draw"

--

CR "Shakey we are winning but need to hold on"

CS "Time for Ulloa I reckon, good laugh around the changing room and nice lad wins arent as important as having friends"

Although he deserves some thanks for steadying the ship last year, I actually think he should've gone with CR. Warning signs were all there after the Spurs game. And it's not just the lack of tactical nouse, this might be a bit nit picky but his press conferences are always full of football cliches. 

An unpopular opinion here maybe but Vardy, Mahrez, Morgan and Schmeichel, need to clear off, or at least their supposed coven needs to be broken up. Whenever you have a group of players that have more influence over the team than the manager, you're going to have problems.

All in all everyone is just too comfortable in the club. 

Just about in but it's the next 2 that will decide things for me. First 2 subs today were good and improved us but then the King one was bizarre (unless Iborra injures?).

General play yesterday was dreadful but on balance of chances we still should have won. However, consistently falling the wrong side of fine margins will see him out of a job.

Also have no confidence in a suitable appointment being made if shakey goes. Our owners have showed very narrow thinking when it comes to managerial appointments.

Missed the chance in the summer to bring in a new man with fresh ideas. Now were left with Shakespeare who won't deviate from the tried and tested formula which worked two years ago but is now past it's sell by date due to the personnel we have. Better to make the change now rather than wait for us to be cut adrift.  

Time is up I'm afraid. Last night's game confirm it and irrespective of Shakey's comment that it came good because of him giving Mahrez a "kick up the backside" proves that he is out of his depth as a manager.

This was an uninspiring performance from an uninspiring team led by an uninspiring manager, time to go!!

It's getting to a point now where I am starting to really dislike him.

i couldn't even bring myself to watch his post match interview on BBC. "In terms of" "ultimately" 

just fook off will you. He's absolutely clueless. It's a joke. However you want to dress this up, we are going down with him in charge. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind.

looks like we've signed another couple of questionable players?

Iborra - Iheanacho? There's another £37 M along with £34 for Musa and Slimani. Recruitment has been so poor.

the club is in a bad way at the moment and I'm very worried.

Were the owners there last night?

Shakespeare will get longer than he should as he’s not a threat to Rudkins position which means he’ll be championed behind the scenes for as long as possible and then some.

The owners will want a ‘big name’ after Shakespeare and any decent manager worth his salt will challenge Rudkins position. 

A whole change is needed from top to bottom. 

Pundits say the players have no confidence and I would agree.

Confidence to go out and perform is what the manager is suppose to instill in the players and the team.

Shakespeare doesn't seem to be able to do that (along with Appleton).

Both have to go!

I voted keep him because it benefits us nothing to sack him unless we have a definite upgrade ready to come in. I never thought he should've got the job but I'd give him the next month and prepare a replacement who could take over from the end of November giving them enough time to evaluate and play with the squad before the transfer period opens.

So I want him out but the time is not right.

12 minutes ago, FIF said:

I voted keep him because it benefits us nothing to sack him unless we have a definite upgrade ready to come in. I never thought he should've got the job but I'd give him the next month and prepare a replacement who could take over from the end of November giving them enough time to evaluate and play with the squad before the transfer period opens.

Weirdly, the fact that we put Shakey in charge when we had no immediate replacement for Ranieri kinda dispels that theory with the run of wins we subsequently produced... although putting Appleton in charge would be a disaster this time round!

16 minutes ago, FIF said:

Still think we'll make top eight, FIF?

1 hour ago, David Hankey said:

Time is up I'm afraid. Last night's game confirm it and irrespective of Shakey's comment that it came good because of him giving Mahrez a "kick up the backside" proves that he is out of his depth as a manager.

This was an uninspiring performance from an uninspiring team led by an uninspiring manager, time to go!!

I thought the mahrez interview sounded like a wake. ... contrast mahrezs tone with zaha vonfidence prior to palace playing chelses.

We need someone who can bring belief and momentum to our demoralised players.... and who wont kowtow to the champion side 

genuinely shocked at the vitriol on this board, and i’m not even an emotional beta kind of guy. this is a man who has put everything in to this club over his time here, and who the vast majority were glorifying a few months ago praying he got the job. i question the mental aptitude of some of our fans when I read some of these comments, it’s like angrily calling your mum a stupid tw*t because she overcooks your steak.

16 minutes ago, shade said:

genuinely shocked at the vitriol on this board, and i’m not even an emotional beta kind of guy. this is a man who has put everything in to this club over his time here, and who the vast majority were glorifying a few months ago praying he got the job. i question the mental aptitude of some of our fans when I read some of these comments, it’s like angrily calling your mum a stupid tw*t because she overcooks your steak.

Yeah? Is that not acceptable? I don't want it well done god dammit!!!

8 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Times up for Shakey, not good enough.

Praying that the owners have sounded out a competent manager over the International break.

I'm sure they started before the International Break, signs have been there for all to see, lack of tactics no improvement whatsoever

1 minute ago, Fox1norfolk said:

I'm sure they started before the International Break, signs have been there for all to see, lack of tactics no improvement whatsoever

If they are ambitious as they say are, then they won’t put up with this crap for much longer.

Archived