Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

'Plaudits for our atmosphere' ?! Not any more

9 hours ago, Hugo Sanchez said:

But the difference between the babysquad and the UFS is that the babysquad aren't ultras. The babysquad are old school English supporters, the flags and the stickers I can get. I don't mind them, the chants, they're trying. What I think this boils down to aswell , they have a great chance to improve the atmosphere but the ultra thing puts people off abit. Like a lot of people on here are defending them but also aren't part of the group but like singing and standing. Why aren't more people joining ? These guys wanna improve the atmosphere what I'm 100% behind, just the ultra thing let's them down for me. It's not personal because like said I'm sure they're great guys and work hard to improve the atmosphere and I would always back a idea to improve the atmosphere. Hence why I moved to sk1. 

Bert made a great point about UTD away support, I think that's the road we should be going down. Black jackets isn't a Ultra thing either. They don't have UFS printed on them. We should be trying to strive for that kinda of support. 

I will never insult the UFS for trying to improve the atmosphere though because I agree with them on that.

No one was comparing the Baby Squad to UFS, I was asked why they met up with some Bochum supporters.

Why arnt more guys joining? For one space. We tried a huge drive in the summer in conjunction with the club to allow relocations and new season ticket holders the seats in and around SK1. For all the hard work on arranging this only 1 person did not renew in the direct section of SK1. What more can the group do to get guys in, if there just is not the seats.

So now the group is left with numerous nembers/supporters dotted around the stadium unable to swell the visable numbers you see.

This thread has gone so boring with your bashing of the group. Come for a beer or chat before Watford, far more productive than you going back ok forth on here. Strive for Uniteds support, yeah believe me i'd want that in a heartbeat. You never know you might have more in common with some of us than you first thought.

Edited by baker11
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Hugo Sanchez said:

But the difference between the babysquad and the UFS is that the babysquad aren't ultras.

You also omitted the fact that the sole and entire raison d'être behind the existence of the latter is not to kick someone's head in or plunge a stanley knife into a Cov City supporters kidneys. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Line-X said:

You also omitted the fact that the sole and entire raison d'être behind the existence of the latter is not to kick someone's head in or plunge a stanley knife into a Cov City supporters kidneys. 

So are you saying the baby squad didn't swap stickers, wear matching black

t-shirts and have an original songbook then? ?

• Haha 2

On 10/01/2018 at 22:25, Hugo Sanchez said:

But the difference between the babysquad and the UFS is that the babysquad aren't ultras. The babysquad are old school English supporters, the flags and the stickers I can get. I don't mind them, the chants, they're trying. What I think this boils down to aswell , they have a great chance to improve the atmosphere but the ultra thing puts people off abit. Like a lot of people on here are defending them but also aren't part of the group but like singing and standing. Why aren't more people joining ? These guys wanna improve the atmosphere what I'm 100% behind, just the ultra thing let's them down for me. It's not personal because like said I'm sure they're great guys and work hard to improve the atmosphere and I would always back a idea to improve the atmosphere. Hence why I moved to sk1. 

Bert made a great point about UTD away support, I think that's the road we should be going down. Black jackets isn't a Ultra thing either. They don't have UFS printed on them. We should be trying to strive for that kinda of support. 

I will never insult the UFS for trying to improve the atmosphere though because I agree with them on that.

what in the name of god is “the ultra thing”? you mention it quite a few times in this post alone. what is it? what does it mean? what the fu cking hell are you on about? 

this post says you like/understand/appreciate and are 100% behind:

the flags

the stickers

the chanting

the attempts to improve atmosphere 

basically everything UFS do 

but not “the ultra thing”? are you just chatting complete shite for the sake of it? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

what in the name of god is “the ultra thing”? you mention it quite a few times in this post alone. what is it? what does it mean? what the fu cking hell are you on about? 

this post says you like/understand/appreciate and are 100% behind:

the flags

the stickers

the chanting

the attempts to improve atmosphere 

basically everything UFS do 

but not “the ultra thing”? are you just chatting complete shite for the sake of it? 

It's pretty self explanatory, he just doesn't like the ultra thing.

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

I thought our end was better yesterday. Obviously no sound from the Chelsea end as usual but I thoroughly enjoyed yesterday.

Chelsea are embrassing. Ignore the 3 stands of tourists. They have a whole end stood behind the goal and yet make no ****ing noise what is that all about.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...