Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

'Plaudits for our atmosphere' ?! Not any more

3 hours ago, Spudulike said:

Don't know if the Uni had their earthquake monitoring kit powered up but Ricardo's goal must've registered on the richter scale.

Loudest I've heard a goal celebrated since Albrighton's against Savilla. Felt like old times.

I said after that I don't think I've celebrated like that since Seville, just jumped that high and landed in the arms of about 3 other randoms and just bounced around with them yelling. lol:scarf:

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Do we not walk out to the horn anymore? 

It was that shit jazzed up version yesterday. 

Tbh atmosphere is what I expect it to be with the football how it is at the moment. They go hand in hand generally at most stadiums. 

Just assumed the guy who does it had a prior engagement. He was at the Royal Albert Hall doing something either last season or earlier this season.

Can't believe they still persist with the jazzy PHG though, it's almost the perfect two minute sum up of our 2004-2008 horrors. Surely we can afford to produce a classier one?

6 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

The fans know better. No music, so obviously a better atmosphere

No one joins in with Hey Jude anyway so what's the point. 

Atmosphere recently proves again what a myth clappers are. What a huge waste of time and resources. 

The club bang on about the "fantastic support" but do fvck all to facilitate genuine atmosphere.

22 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Atmosphere recently proves again what a myth clappers are. What a huge waste of time and resources. 

The club bang on about the "fantastic support" but do fvck all to facilitate genuine atmosphere.

C'mon, tell us what you really think, rather than sitting on the fence.

Forgot to add the smiley face, afternoon son!

Edited by steveherbe

25 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Don’t know what they can honestly do apart from play music over the tannoy. It’s your fault there’s a crap atmosphere