Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shanghai

Chilwell is amazing

2 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

That's fair enough, myself I don't understand those posters who fail to realise humans have differing perceptions, which have equal validity to their own. 

Take a look at the statistics ? Don’t judge alone see what others saw ! I posted the statistics and he was just brilliant 

My point was to discus the last match please take a look at this and develop no personal matters ( there is no Chilwell VS Fuchs ) 

correct passes 42 ! Losing balls 7 times ! Good defending 8 times bad defending 1 ( at 35:19 ) attack’s efforts 16 times !defending efforts 4 times ! Is chelwell a defender or an attaker that’s my question . Not if he is better then anyone else ? 

• Like 1

"Amazing" is a tad over excited. He is a good player and i hope he will progress and be with us for 10 years.  He improves the sqad by being in it.

We dont have to bicker just coz one of us is a bit too enthusiastic.

Mrs foxinsock once said that i was amazing. .... but it only happened once 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

"Amazing" is a tad over excited. He is a good player and i hope he will progress and be with us for 10 years.  He improves the sqad by being in it.

We dont have to bicker just coz one of us is a bit too enthusiastic.

Mrs foxinsock once said that i was amazing. .... but it only happened once 

It's important to be miserable. 

4 hours ago, Babylon said:

I refer you to the post above, clearly the OP's first language isn't English. He also said " the way he participate at Leicester’s attak !he got munchies attention on Leicester"

Nobody else has said anything of the sort.

I feel I’m very misunderstood in this respect by you.

As far as I’m concerned that’s a good sign.

5 hours ago, Reg Vardy said:

once again the Foxestalk experts round on a supremely talented young player.......as I recall Liverpool wanted him for 5 mill, Chilwell, Gray, Ieanacho, Maguire,Hamza,....one of a great set of youngsters set for the future....

Rounding on young players!

What a load of bullshit.

This is a written discussion where stating that Chilwell is not yet amazing is deemed to be ‘rounding  on’ all our young players.

? - agreed emoji.

Laughable.

6 hours ago, Babylon said:

If you're going to quote the OP, with the greatest respects to the Shanghai he quite clearly doesn't use English as his first language. So it's a bit pointless in attempting to argue with what he was saying, nobody else was saying it about Chilwell.

He thoroughly deserved his starting spot after his last two performances against Burnley and Spurs.

I take exception to this Babylon.

What has the OP’s first language got to do with me stating I don’t feel Chilwell deserves the praise for his performances many in this thread are giving him.

It comes across as you attempting to make out my position somehow derides the OP’s English skills when I have done nothing of the sort.

Edited by NotTheMarketLeader

42 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I might have missed something @Shanghai - but what exactly is this my friend?

I believe that is the hard copy source of the official "Good Defending" and "Bad Defending" statistics on premierleague.com

Impressed to see "goal" and "second half" in English; well done Shanghai.

• Thanks 1