Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfcrory

Who do you want Jan 18

On 18/12/2017 at 09:19, cityfanlee23 said:

Sturridge told by klopp he can leave on loan in January to try and secure himself a world cup spot. 

Injury prone yes, but has a massive point to prove and potentially would not be too expensive, Slimani clearly isnt in Puels plans, Ulloa is Ulloa and god knows what's going on with Kelechi. Vardy is now in a similar position to Simpson, no real competition. 

Would you gamble on Sturridge?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/5155185/daniel-sturridge-liverpool-loan-january-exit-jurgen-klopp/

Doubt he’d come because a starting spot hardly looks nailed on for him with us... and you have to think we’d be better off to just persevere with Nacho rather than this?

We should only sign players that would go straight into the first eleven, mo more pissing about with "competition". Get rid of Slimani, Musa and Ulloa before we even think about another striker, possibly Iheanacho as well because unless we're in Europe next season, three is fine. An attacking rightback should be top of the shopping list with a creative #10 not far behind. January is a crap market though so I don't expect more than Silva and one other tops.

My favourite thing about Jonny Evans is the West Brom fans back in October singing "Jonny Evans... He's won more than you".

Which we just sang right back to them.

The twazzocks.

Personally I'd rather we went for Ben Gibson again - 5 years younger, English, and would form a great partnership with Maguire once Morgan starts to retire.

Edited by urban.spaceman
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

My favourite thing about Jonny Evans is the West Brom fans back in October singing "Jonny Evans... He's won more than you".

Which we just sack right back to them.

The twazzocks.

Personally I'd rather we went for Ben Gibson again - 5 years younger, English, and would form a great partnership with Maguire once Morgan starts to retire.

Starts to retire?