Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brucey

Man City (H) League Cup match thread

2 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Hamer? Dragovic? King? Amartey? **** off Puel. I hope for your sake you haven't just ballsed up our best league cup chance for years. No excuse whatsoever for such a poor team when they have dropped some key players.

Let's priortise finishing mid table and winning nothing again.

King is in for the suspended Ndidi. Dragovic is in for our oldest player, who is in need of a break and Amartey was outstanding in his last game at RB

• Like 2

Just now, foxfanazer said:

Think that’s a tad harsh mate. At lot of players looked dead on their feet Saturday and the fixture list is really congested. Also King pretty much had to play due to Wilfs suspension

Hamer is completely inept. How knackering is it for Kasper to stand there really? This is the quarter final, not the first round. I just feel like we are potentially about to blow a massive chance for nothing. 

Ofcourse I hope Puel proves me wrong and this is actually a masterplan of genius proportions, but I'm struggling to see it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Not keen on Hamer and I think Amartey @ RB is car crash, I don't know what Dragovic has to offer as we've not used him - We perhaps should have before now more than we have.

The rest i'm not too unhappy with but it doesn't fill me with confidence.

2 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Hamer? Dragovic? King? Amartey? **** off Puel. I hope for your sake you haven't just ballsed up our best league cup chance for years. No excuse whatsoever for such a poor team when they have dropped some key players.

Let's priortise finishing mid table and winning nothing again.

how are you still having a go at King for today lol what other CM do you expect us to play with Ndidi out?

Also, Puel was hardly to know Man City would drop so many key players as well? He's not mystic fvcking Meg.

Also, you know we have Utd on Saturday right? Hence resting some players???

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Hamer is completely inept. How knackering is it for Kasper to stand there really? This is the quarter final, not the first round. I just feel like we are potentially about to blow a massive chance for nothing. 

Ofcourse I hope Puel proves me wrong and this is actually a masterplan of genius proportions, but I'm struggling to see it.

Yeah agree on the keeper front although Kasper hasn’t been that great either imo. Glad to see Vardy and Mahrez get a rest 

Just now, StanSP said:

how are you still having a go at King for today lol what other CM do you expect us to play with Ndidi out?

Also, Puel was hardly to know Man City would drop so many key players as well? He's not mystic fvcking Meg.

Also, you know we have Utd on Saturday right? Hence resting some players???

It's quite obvious Man city were going to rest their team with good reason. They are top of the league! 

Would you rather win tonight or beat United?  I'd rather get to a semi final all day long.

Just now, foxfanazer said:

My only worry is Maguire. Is that guy ever gonna get a rest?

Morgan didn't get a rest for about 3 consecutive seasons with a couple of tournaments in between 2 of them and he's 10 years older.

Maguire should be fine :D 

1 minute ago, Larry_LCFC said:

It's quite obvious Man city were going to rest their team with good reason. They are top of the league! 

Would you rather win tonight or beat United?  I'd rather get to a semi final all day long.

I didn’t think they’d be changed to that extent. Yeah they’re top, but let’s be honest they’ve pretty much won the league already