Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brucey

Man City (H) League Cup match thread

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Okazaki, Gray, Iheanacho have all scored in previous rounds this season.

Agree about the pace aspect, however. 

I'm not sure about the creativity from midfield though? The key maybe how Toure and Foden link up. Very experienced pro and brilliant youth product. Could be great could be the opposite. Iborra needs to step up big time. Iheanacho must be very low on confidence now.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

DOES IT GIVE YOU GREAT PRIDE TO SIT BEHIND YOUR KEY BOARD AND FEEL YOU NEED TO PUT CAPS LOCK ON TO GET ACROSS YOU ARE SHOUTING WHAT YOUR TRYING TO SAY!!!

Don't you try and judge me and say I've lost faith you utter melt, there's a difference to someone saying we have a great chance of getting to cup finals to I don't support LCFC, hense the ( hope I'm proved wrong ) you living breathing turd.

If you're prepared to put £50 on any bet before learning the significant details that might affect the outcome, you have nobody to blame but yourself if it looses.

• Like 3

let's calm down guys and don't get wound up before the game. Plenty of time to jab away at the keyboard when we give up possession and sit back. Oh and we don't have the super fast complete counterattack unit to hand. i am not hopeful but let's see eh!

Not happy with line up.

With their weakened line up the game is there for the taking if we went for it.

Natives will begin to turn if this doesnt work out tonight.

Paying good money fans are tonight and the manager could be tying himself in knots with a rotation fixation, rather than the preferred match winning fixation.

Just now, NotTheMarketLeader said:

Not happy with line up.

Paying good money fans are tonight and the manager could be tying himself in knots with a rotation fixation, rather than the preferred match winning fixation.

this is fine if we had no midweek games.

But there's 5 games in 13 days from today. There was always going to be rotation. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

The other point here is...maybe Puel hasn't resigned himself to such a meaningless league season, much as some of you appear to have done.

Problem is mate I’ve noticed the majority of FT have something I like to call season target bi polar. We win a couple of game and we’re going on a European tour, we lose one game and it’s all over, might aswell sack Puel and move onto next year lol 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

Not happy with line up.

Anyone who "turns" after four wins in a row, one loss in the league and a loss against Man City can do one anyway.  Jesus.  We cannot physically play our strongest team in every game we have over December.  Our team is far closer to our strongest 11 than City's.  I'm done, I might go out into the real world and delete my account. If only I had any actual friends, or even half a life I actually would.  Oh well, maybe one day. X

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Can’t believe he’s picked a weak team.

There’s little to play for in the league and if we’re not going to try and win trophies then what’s the point? There’s a bloody semi final at stake here.

I can only assume he’s thinking that getting to the final didn’t save his job at Southampton, but it’s not about him, it’s about the club, he should be putting us first.

And that's all it is, an assumption. 

4 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

More games than any other team over a short period.  6 first team players playing anyway.  Foxestalk melts down because we aren't at full strength.  See you after the final whistle, I can't cope with this place anymore.

X

• Haha 1