Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brucey

Man City (H) League Cup match thread

3 minutes ago, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

I had high hopes of this game then seen the team selection,  why o why would you put hamer king ihanacho in? And albrighton on the right ?? I hope I'm proves wrong but looks like puel has now cost me £50 on Leicester at 6/1, everyone knew a weakened man city side would be out tonight so why not play our srrongest 11 best chance of getting to Wembley in a cup final has just gone, please prove me wrong 

lol behave!

I’ve seen some garbage criticism aimed at city managers but that one tickled me

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

NDIDI IS SUSPENDED AND HE'S THE ONLY OTHER AVAILABLE CENTRAL MIDFIELDER WE HAVE. 

IT IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE. 

Puel hasn't cost you anything. lol. Didn't know we could lose before a game. Might as well cash it out if you have lost all faith in us. In fact, why are you still supporting us?

DOES IT GIVE YOU GREAT PRIDE TO SIT BEHIND YOUR KEY BOARD AND FEEL YOU NEED TO PUT CAPS LOCK ON TO GET ACROSS YOU ARE SHOUTING WHAT YOUR TRYING TO SAY!!!

Don't you try and judge me and say I've lost faith you utter melt, there's a difference to someone saying we have a great chance of getting to cup finals to I don't support LCFC, hense the ( hope I'm proved wrong ) you living breathing turd.

I'm struggling a bit to see where our goals are going to come from with that starting line up. Also we're a bit short of pace.

Good luck to the lads tonight. We can win but they have some mighty talented youngsters. Foden especially is excellent. Jesus's movement will cause us trouble too.

Just now, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

DOES IT GIVE YOU GREAT PRIDE TO SIT BEHIND YOUR KEY BOARD AND FEEL YOU NEED TO PUT CAPS LOCK ON TO GET ACROSS YOU ARE SHOUTING WHAT YOUR TRYING TO SAY!!!

Don't you try and judge me and say I've lost faith you utter melt, there's a difference to someone saying we have a great chance of getting to cup finals to I don't support LCFC, hense the ( hope I'm proved wrong ) you living breathing turd.

does it give you great pride to be a keyboard warrior and throw insults across :D ? you're the one that's bet £50 on us and then decided to say he's cost you it. So then you think we'll lose? So you've lost faith in the team he's chosen? 

4 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

I just don't see how finishing mid-table is more important than a chance to win our first cup in years. 

I really hope Puel makes me look a complete cvnt and we put on a memorable performance but it's just hard to see.

we might not finish mid-table though - we could get back in to Europe if we finish high enough to get to Europa League? it's not totally out of the question :) 

and he did to that after the Southampton game :ph34r:...

1 minute ago, Larry_LCFC said:

I didn't realise Ndidi's ban counted tonight in all honesty. Is that the same with the fa cup? 

I take it he's back for United then? 

yep. He'll be back for United. Kinda good that he got punished for it in the game. If he didn't and it got reviewed retrospectively, he'd be getting a 2-match ban. 

the ban would be for all domestic games. 

At this stage of the season, nothing is guaranteed. I imagine when he took over Puel's sole objective was premier league improvement. Anything else will be a bonus.  Not surprised the team has changed and I don't think I'm particularly entitled to question him given his experience and track record. We were always going to be 2nd favourites, now I think we have a chance. Come on.

• Like 2

Just now, reynard said:

I'm struggling a bit to see where our goals are going to come from with that starting line up. Also we're a bit short of pace.

Good luck to the lads tonight. We can win but they have some mighty talented youngsters. Foden especially is excellent. Jesus's movement will cause us trouble too.

Okazaki, Gray, Iheanacho have all scored in previous rounds this season.

Agree about the pace aspect, however. 

With the fixtures next week, we were always going to test players. After saturdays performance some needed dropping anyway. Dragovic and iheanacho need to have a chance at some point. 

Midfield is the problem area and need the keeper to have a good game, can Hamer make enough saves to win us the game? Not convinced. 

• Like 2