Permafrost

WBA away - 3pm Sat 10th March

Last 2 days it has said it was sold out online it’s still sold out so how did you get one ? think you telling lies lol 

3 hours ago, Kp1984 said:

Last 2 days it has said it was sold out online it’s still sold out so how did you get one ? think you telling lies lol 

They often release one or two spares on the website after it's 'sold out' - presume it's players/complimentary tickets being returned. Only thing i can guess at

3 hours ago, owenwhite22 said:

I've got one spare ticket for WBA as I'm away that week now - collection near Countesthorpe, message me if interested.

@Lcfc_lass10

• Like 1

On 2/21/2018 at 15:47, owenwhite22 said:

I've got one spare ticket for WBA as I'm away that week now - collection near Countesthorpe, message me if interested.

Hmmm he had “lots of interest open to offers”. No thanks..

Edited by Lestagirl

10 hours ago, Lestagirl said:

Hmmm he had “lots of interest open to offers”. No thanks..

The ticket has been sold for face value.

I hope you can get a seat soon though.

2 hours ago, owenwhite22 said:

The ticket has been sold for face value.

I hope you can get a seat soon though.

Sorry ? shouldn’t have posted what I did...”offers “ made me think you wanted more than FV.. apologies.

On 21/02/2018 at 05:23, Kp1984 said:

I think it must have been a returned ticket or something like that, i couldn't believe it, when it said 'buy' instead of 'sold out'

23 hours ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

On general sale Westbrom site.

Course it is, they can't even sell out against the Top 6 sides. Gonna be a crap turnout with the form they're on

15 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Course it is, they can't even sell out against the Top 6 sides. Gonna be a crap turnout with the form they're on

Tbh West Bromwich is a town with a population of about 70,000 and also in an area where Wolves and Aston Villa are nearby. And they are shit. 

3 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Tbh West Bromwich is a town with a population of about 70,000 and also in an area where Wolves and Aston Villa are nearby. And they are shit. 

Agreed, though in fairness they are in Sandwell which has a population of about £300k. They aren't a badly supported club, just very disillusioned with the club at the moment, probably understandably.

Just now, RonnieTodger said:

Going there via train for the first time. What's the best route lads? Is it from New Street then tram/metro?

You need to go to snow hill to get to the hawthorns. About a 10/15 minute walk from New street.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Bayfox said:

You need to go to snow hill to get to the hawthorns. About a 10/15 minute walk from New street.

Can also take the tram bang outside New st doors but your train ticket won’t be valid. Can be handy if you don’t wanna go straight to the ground though ! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LCFC FOX said:

Where’s the best place to drink? I assume people just go into Birmingham on the train?

Blue Oyster bar

I'm still surprised this is taking place the same day as Villa v Wolves, can't imagine west midlands police are looking for to saturday

Edited by Leicesterpool

10 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

I'm still surprised this is taking place the same day as Villa v Wolves, can't imagine west midlands police are looking for to saturday

Was Birmingham v Wolves the same day a few years ago. Was lively round new street.