Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

FA Cup 2018

Just now, Cardiff_Fox said:

Their centre back smashed Winks on the centre spot 25 minutes in. Madley gave him a quiet word, Winks thankfully got up quickly. 

Wasn't as bad as that.

Besides, why can't they both be straight reds? I'm not saying it's a straight because it's Man City, i'm saying it because it was.

4 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Presumably the ref didn't see that tackle clearly. Obviously not a conspiracy against man city and Delphs was an easy red.

There is no conspiracy against man city and ivd never said there is a conspiracy.

What i have said is this forum is absurdly biased. And lets be honest you know it too.

4 minutes ago, Donut said:

There is no conspiracy against man city and ivd never said there is a conspiracy.

What i have said is this forum is absurdly biased. And lets be honest you know it too.

That tweet is obviously suggesting there is though. 

Not on this though, it was high and excessive force. If chillwell does that Saturday, you're all calling him a stupid kid to have made that challenge, not complaining it wasn't red.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Walkers said:

13 minutes ago, Donut said:

Yeah but to be fair thats only knee high and one footed so arguably not a foul.

it looks like the player completely missed the ball there and went straight for Aguero's knee.

bit of context (aptly missed) is that the player got the ball and it was the follow through from the player which creates that still image in the tweet.

There was no malice to injure Aguero compared to Delph who's gone flying in at pace and with less control than the Wigan player. 

But yeah, whatever suits your agenda :D 

• Like 3