Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

FA Cup 2018

1 minute ago, Number 6 said:

Played them 3 times this season and they've brought out the Ranieri guff each time. I enjoyed tonight's game immensely.

From the club that stabbed their last manager, who'd just won the title and were top 4, by announcing they'd be replacing him with pep at the end of the season? Because thats much more dignified behaviour...

• Like 1

People are talking about the Man U treble - that was the start of the FA Cup's declining significance - because Man U decided to pull out of the competition the following season so they could play in the F***in World Club Cup.  

If anything , I was impressed by how much Pep and Man City CARED tonight. Seems like the trophy Man U dissed still has a real meaning.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Wookie said:

Don’t think you can moan about Aguero giving it back tbh

Most players can handle a fan going “wheyyyyy” close to them without elbowing them, then genuinely trying to square up to a fight and not realising he might be better off just walking away.

He’d been an absolute tool ever since the sending off, looked like he was going to nut someone then. 

59 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

I can't think of a better chance we've ever had.

Vardy must realise this is one of his last chances for another trophy. Mahrez must realise this is the stage to attract a top four club.

Gotta pull together and improve these next few matches.

Ideal way for Mahrez to say goodbye to the club and fans would be to lift the FA Cup in May

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wookie said:

We were priced at 12/1 before the Sheffield United game I think, obviously bookies' odds and actual chance are different but I'd say lower than that

22/1 before the Fleetwood replay. Had just a small wager then that we'd reach the final.

Flew over from Ireland to the match on Friday, to ensure my money was still safe!

Edited by Mayofox

9 hours ago, The Doctor said:

From the club that stabbed their last manager, who'd just won the title and were top 4, by announcing they'd be replacing him with pep at the end of the season? Because thats much more dignified behaviour...

Exactly....

Mancini, whoa!

Pellegrini, whoa!

You stabbed them in the back,

You hypocritical twats.

• Haha 2