Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

FA Cup 2018

Just now, Harry - LCFC said:

What do we think our chances are now?

1 in 20?

We were priced at 12/1 before the Sheffield United game I think, obviously bookies' odds and actual chance are different but I'd say lower than that

Given all the grief Man City have caused us these last few weeks, how beautiful this sport can be that they still get humbled like that. 

It was almost comical how players with values of £30 million plus had no confidence to cross a ball but instead give the responsibility to De Brunye in last ten minutes. With no flying wingers, they became so reliant on him 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, yorkie1999 said:

Glad Wigan won it, so sick of hearing about the greatest team in the world, ever winning everything and commentators ramming it down our throats. Just need spurs to lose their replay now.

If Spurs lost, the right-thinking world would face a tsunami of man fluid, which is an unpleasant prospect, but preferable to Spurs winning.

• Haha 3

I can’t be the only person that absolutely dispises Aguero?

Plays the quiet one but always crosses the line and seems to get away with it.

Annoys me as much as the misconception the Messi is a nice guy and Ronaldo is a twat just because of how one comes across on the pitch. 

Funny thing is one (Ronaldo) is a well known philanthropist who has time for everyone and the other (Messi) is well known for being rude to fans an generally a twat off the pitch.

Maybe it’s an Argentinian thing lol 

Just now, AjcW said:

I can’t be the only person that absolutely dispises Aguero?

Plays the quiet one but always crosses the line and seems to get away with it.

That absolutely dreadful tackle against Luiz last season told you all about Aguero. He got a three match ban and it deserved about six 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KFS said:

Ok starting to believe now, which is a scary thought.

The KP needs to fvcking erupt against Chelsea. This is our best hope in years. 

Totally agree. We need the Sevilla last season atmosphere! That was an incredible night and you can tell the fans pushed the players on. We need to repeat the trick!

I can't think of a better chance we've ever had.

Vardy must realise this is one of his last chances for another trophy. Mahrez must realise this is the stage to attract a top four club.

Gotta pull together and improve these next few matches.

• Like 3