Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Man City Away Match Thread

Just now, Dan LCFC said:

What the **** is going on here?

I just came on to ask the same thing? Some sort of review of old PL seasons? £25 a month for the privilege. Shambles.

2 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Plenty of comments on here and Twitter over the past few weeks

"James ffs"

"Why James"

"Oh shit James is starting best hunt for a facepalm smiley"

Iborra is better defensively, especially at set pieces but James has an engine, more so than Iborra in my opinion, James can do pretty much everything apart from shoot.

James has been decent since returning but way some speak it's as if he's been utter shite.

Ok, no need for that sort of talk on social media, I prefer Iborra, and stick by my opinion that James plays it to safe, and slows us down, as he’s not quick enough with it, but he’s not been terrible, like I say trust puels judgement.

45 minutes ago, Monsell1976 said:

What’s going on with Iborra, Would prefer to see him playing over James, he moves it to slow, well he’s to slow, we need to press them fast today, and he’s not quick enough, but have to trust puel, he’s done a steady job so far.

It would be nice if we take it to Man City, rather than the usual showing to much respect for the big boys, fast counter attack please, and don’t give them time on the ball.

Yep I agree let’s take the game to them wherever we can and give them a good game

not too open obviously but give it a good go