Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Man City Away Match Thread

Puel is brave enough to try something different. Interested to see Ndidi, Silva and James together and how we try to tackle the possession machine that is a Guardiola team. 

Don’t see us getting anything but hopefully we can actually compete and don’t just see a game with 80-20 possession. 

• Like 1

What’s going on with Iborra, Would prefer to see him playing over James, he moves it to slow, well he’s to slow, we need to press them fast today, and he’s not quick enough, but have to trust puel, he’s done a steady job so far.

It would be nice if we take it to Man City, rather than the usual showing to much respect for the big boys, fast counter attack please, and don’t give them time on the ball.

• Like 1

You look at that team can't help feel like we are going backwards. I like Chillwell but defensively he is a car crash. James starts over Iborra which I struggle to understand and Fuchs is somewhat hit or miss.

I really struggle to see goals or creativity in that current team. 

Hopefully I'm wrong.