Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Man City Away Match Thread

1 minute ago, kingfox said:

This sudden James hate is fvcking stupid.

MOTM worthy performance at Chelsea, decent shift against Watford, one dodgy performance against Everton and suddenly he's the new scapegoat.

Idiots.

Absolutely, if he had some fancy Spanish name everyone would be raving mad about him.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, kingfox said:

This sudden James hate is fvcking stupid.

MOTM worthy performance at Chelsea, decent shift against Watford, one dodgy performance against Everton and suddenly he's the new scapegoat.

Idiots.

Is there really need for name calling because some of us have a different opinion on a player.

Why is it hating one player, because somebody rates another more.

1 minute ago, foxinsox said:

Puel seems to love the lad. Let's hope he is vindicated.

Diabate looks very raw to me but the fact that Puel rates him ahead of Gray or Iheanacho to do that role is very reassuring if not for today but even long term.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Monsell1976 said:

Is there really need for name calling because some of us have a different opinion on a player.

Why is it hating one player, because somebody rates another more.

Yes there is because this scapegoating is ridiculous.

If he was putting in shit performances week in week out then those certain people would have a point.

Whats with the Iborra love anyway, his passing has been atrocious recently.

2 minutes ago, foxinsox said:

Puel seems to love the lad. Let's hope he is vindicated.

Shinji is out injured, and Mahrez has just come back from being a world class twat. We need someone to do a lot of running and I guess Diabate with his "willing to do anything" attitude is worth a shout. Nacho played well last week, but in a game where you don't expect to see much of the ball I see the justification in the selection. Diabate from what I have seen is quite an unselfish player, pretty quick and very eager to impress. Could be a genius move or madness!

The truth is this experiment could turn out to be a disaster, but as this is the third time we are playing them, I like that we are trying something a bit different against them. Match their midfield 3, the deadliest counter attacking striker in the country up top and a wildcard on the bench.