Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Russell sprout

Adidas

On 30/03/2018 at 00:19, Fox in the North said:

More home & away kit ideas based on Benfica's new kit. The first one think is the most likely considering the owners preference for gold.

12 (2).jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

Shocking if the home kits are anything like these.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Gerbold said:

That's what I'm talking about - a daubs of red (literally) - "Leister" (sic) highlighted against a subtle white background. A daring combination of minimalism and expressionism, primitive and yet reflecting our proud tradition. All that's necessary to complete the outfit is a white terry-cloth nappy and a pair of white ankle socks and bootees. No team could compete against that kit - they'd be rolling around the pitch, trying to breathe between laughing.

I think you may have come up with a brilliant new marketing strategy. Mini-Kits with all the above ingredients are now on sale at www.barriepierrepoint.com

38 minutes ago, hinckley_jr said:

Hoping for something like this based on that Arsenal edit.

Just please get rid of the gold

lcfc.jpg

For me get the neck round and get rid of those silly buttons.

Then get the stripes in white down the side of the shirt and possibly down the arms too.

And on the back of the shirt just below the neck a small running fox emblem in white would be great as well if that’s alright.

Sorted, I’ll even allow som gold detailing if we spend over 180 million in the transfer window.

On 4/2/2018 at 12:28, Swan Lesta said:

Then get the stripes in white down the side of the shirt and possibly down the arms too.

And on the back of the shirt just below the neck a small running fox emblem in white would be great as well if that’s alright.

Sorted, I’ll even allow som gold detailing if we spend over 180 million in the transfer window.

Let that feminine side come out !! ...    :)

51 minutes ago, lebleu said:

Heard it ain’t true folks :ph34r:

It’s literally the worst kept secret and the players have all been kitted out in Adidas while we are flogging anything with a Puma logo on for nothing. It’s happening.

13 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

It’s literally the worst kept secret and the players have all been kitted out in Adidas while we are flogging anything with a Puma logo on for nothing. It’s happening.

You sound more legit than my friend now. I’m a terrible in the know 

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/04/2018 at 12:28, Swan Lesta said:

Spending 180m is easy... ìts the nobodys that turn up thinking they made it and only need to turn up.

Either way.... all thses shirts make me look a bit chubby nowadays ;-)

Edited by damolcfc